Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am getting Archeage, GW2, and SWTOR

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Diversity is ftw! Who is with me? o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

I'll get GW2 and ArcheAge. So I'm almost with you.

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

Only getting Guild Wars 2 and Archeage, but I can see why SWTOR has an audience. I'll be playing UO (or AA if it fills that void)/GW2/Mabi/Vindi. So yes, diversity is good.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I will too...eventually. With how barren the MMO landscape I think it would be foolish not to try all the big titles.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

no time for 2 MMO, ill be only getting GW2

but i will try ArcheAge, but i doubt i will go deep into it, unless it's really "that" good

So What Now?

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Originally posted by Castillle

Ditto for this gamer! :) Will have to add Blade and Soul to your list though.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

I am not 100% sure about Archage yet but SWTOR and GW2 I will get for sure. Also, don't leave out The Secret World. That is on my radar too.

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166

Only Gw2 i love Star Wars but only movies i don't like much sci-fi mmorpgs.

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Hmm, not sure about Archeage (interesting, but no publisher yet), but the other two are on preorder.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

How about if I have my diversity without the exact same set of games? :D

I'm planning on playing SW:tOR...

... ... at my friend's house.  For free.

If they're still playing it after a month, and if I like it, I'll get it then.  I'm not in a rush. :)

I'm almost certainly getting GW2 (Barring catastrophic failure), and AA definitely looks worth picking up... if it delivers on its promises.

Also curious about TSW (Though wary), and will almost positively get Blade & Soul for at least a month or two...

Uhm... and there's other MMOs out there.

I just wish more were B2P, so I could juggle them without trying to figure out if I'm getting my sub's worth for the month. :)

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Amen!  Fun is fun; it's not a checklist of features...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Yeah,eventually I'm sure I'll give GW2 and SWTOR a try, verdict still out on AA.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

all up for diversity :)

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

GW2, yes. AA and TSW both still under surveillance, not enough info available yet to make a decision.

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by patrikd23

Ditto for this gamer! :) Will have to add Blade and Soul to your list though.

And The Secret World

because no level progression is some diversity adding :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• HedeonHedeon Member UncommonPosts: 997

hope to be picking up GW2, AA and probably SWToR when/if its reduced in price and hope to see a free trial or open beta for TSW before buying, sounds good but am really not happy about funcom.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351

I prefer to wait until games have been out for a while, so that I have some idea of whether they're any good, before I decide whether or not to play them.

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

GW2 absolutely.

AA ffa pvp no thx.

SWTOR nothing really new so no.