Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How 2 reigster for this game

RockyRocketsRockyRockets Member UncommonPosts: 70

Can you also register on this site:http://dbmmo.com and download it from here since I can't read chinese or do I have 2 register on the chinese site 2 play this game?  Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• nekrothingnekrothing Member Posts: 302

dbmmo.com isn't an official site for this game. It's just a fan site dedicated to the game. If you would want to register to play the game, then you would either have to register on the Korean site, Chinese site, or Taiwan site. The Chinese version of the game hasn't been released yet I think, but it will be soon. So if you would want to play the game now, your two options would be either the Korean version or Taiwan version. However, you can only register for the Korean version if you either live in Korea or commit identity theft (which is obviously illegal). So your two options just became one option, the Taiwan version.

• RockyRocketsRockyRockets Member UncommonPosts: 70

Whats the site of the Taiwan version?

How come some people from Europe and USA are playing it already?

• Tnk0072Tnk0072 Member UncommonPosts: 98

because they play the korean version illegaly, or they play the taiwan version, which i must say i have played the game and well i never got to into the game myself, though it was fun for a bit of time. idk it took me quite awhile to be able to play, yet you might also want to find a way to convert the language to english, which i think at dbmmo, they should have a patch for that.

How did you make an acc on the taiwan version? I cant read that language

• jaredk1981jaredk1981 Member Posts: 4

Okay Made an account no problem, used U-Torrent to download installer No Problem, Installed Launcher No problem,Started Launcher to Patch Game No problem.....Start Game....PROBLEM......Keep getting a message that says Launcher Failed To Initialize and cant get game to start any suggestions?

• rtekerrteker Member Posts: 11

I've tried to follow the directions that shows how to reg and so far I've gotten NO email varifications and the guides made to show how to register are all out of date. 

• DragonNest32DragonNest32 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by RockyRockets

Whats the site of the Taiwan version?

http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/index.aspx

• DragonNest32DragonNest32 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by rteker

I've tried to follow the directions that shows how to reg and so far I've gotten NO email varifications and the guides made to show how to register are all out of date. 

You can just login and create you game account.