Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pv something

VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

I resently downloaded this game and played for free just to find out it was fun,,untill,well I did choose a pve server becouse I dont suport pvp in mmorpg's.

Well after some fun quests solo and groups I had only some pve repetable group quest and loads of pvp quest not a one single pve quest left.

Gees why do they even have any pve servers when they obviously did not want the game to be pve.

All respect for pvp but that is not for me and when I choose a pve server I wish there you cant even duel on it.

Comments

• shinkieshinkie Member Posts: 4

Um... Because if everyone is on PVP server, no one can level, they would be busy killing each other. BTW you can switch between PVE -> PVP server and vice versa.  Just go to the Phase Shifter at Watchtower or Hall of Doom, depending on which side you are at.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

This was a big problem that was brought up all the way back in beta. To get to level 10, you must do the PvP legends match and the first group alert. They alieviated some of the problem by adding the braniac incursion quests at level 6, but you still have to do everything they throw at you to get to level 10. From there, there usually wasn't a problem skipping content you didn't like and still leveling up ok.

You might be able to get around it by hitting up every race that you can find in both cities. Should be about 6 total that you can do before level 10.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil