Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFgame: for kids, free to play

kyoploskyoplos Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hi, Im giving new laptop to my niese  for christmas, she is 11  years old.

The hardware is not ment for gaming,  AMD E350 and HD6310, but I guess it will be able to run some older games?

So I need suggestions for games I can preinstall that can run smoothly on this hardware.

All fps games is not an option :)

Comments

• siitysiity Member UncommonPosts: 23

Thats a nice present :) , there was a game out a few years ago that was mostly for kids , trying to think of it now .

• siitysiity Member UncommonPosts: 23

What about lego universe ?

• MightykingMightyking Member UncommonPosts: 235

Lego Universe is going to close down in a couple of weeks.

How about a game from this page: http://www.kidsmmorpg.com/

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Found this website.  These are all little know games, but it might help

www.kidsmmorpg.com

I did a google search on 'mmo good for kids' and there are a lot of people with the same question and have different ideas.

I self identify as a monkey.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I found this interesting little indy game that might be worth a beta try:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T6a0WR2-tLg

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Wizard 101 and Free Realms are probably the best MMOs for kids, but neither is really free. MMOs usually aren't developed by charity organizations and they're too expensive to be supported by ads, so free is usually just an illusion the game might give you at first.

• kyoploskyoplos Member UncommonPosts: 2

Thanks for all the suggestions, kidsmmorg.com is a really nice site, and I found som titles there I will try to install.

Free Realms,  that looks really good and its browser based?  lots of minigames and fashion styles for the avatar, thats gonna be popular. I think this will be a good choice.

Hovorun looks like a nice mmo racing game, reminds me of mario cart and thats not a bad thing :)

Gunpoint looks interesting, gonna try that myself, but breaking into buildings and throwing guards out the windows will have to wait a few years for my niece to try :)