Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sith Corruption

WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Ok.

I just fooled around and repeated a dungeon (flashpoint or what they are called in SWToR). And later I realised that I could farm corruption points by doing that. And so I did.

This one shows a Neutral look, neither good nor bad.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2241/darkrank0.jpg

This one though, shows a corrupted look (stage 2)  (stage 1 was orange eyes only)

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1964/darkrank2.jpg

I just wanted to share this, since I bet theres more out there then I who's wondering how the corruption looks in SWToR.

Although, theres more stages then I got to. So I expect to see some veins and such on higher stages.

Enjoy

Comments

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

Hmm pretty cool, wonder what light siders look like.. prolly this due to them not being able to have emotions because it makes them succeptable to the dark side!

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• pussiliciouspussilicious Member Posts: 31

almost got all blue gears and 3 levels by just farming that instance repeatedly. Gonna do the same at launch

• immortal111immortal111 Member UncommonPosts: 54

Which instance may I ask and where is it located? Thanks!

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Originally posted by immortal111

Which instance may I ask and where is it located? Thanks!

To start off, I can say (as might be obvious) I was playing Sith, so this one wont be able for the Republic. Although, I bet they have their own at lvl 10 aswell.

It was the Black Talon. Its based from lvl 10.

You can get there after leaving the starting area, as it's located inside the Space Station.

Also, you can get corruption points outside of the instances, as its based on the moral choices in dialogue. (Light and Dark choices). I farmed the Instance because it gave a total of 200 points (if spent on 1 path, otherwise it could be 100/100) and was easy to get to.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

I havn't done Black Talon in a few builds....does it still take like 3 hours to finish?

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

I havn't done Black Talon in a few builds....does it still take like 3 hours to finish?

No, the difficulty has been lowered.  Most of the bosses (like the one in engine room) that use to give groups the blues.  While still dangerous, he isn't a omg I made one mistake looks like a wipe boss.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484
    As a Sith inquisitor sorc I beat black talon with one other person. Only the Jedi gave us trouble but I went old school and kited it around an object for 10 minutes and solo'd it. Lightning then heal ... Rinse repeat

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

Originally posted by DexterMMO

Hmm pretty cool, wonder what light siders look like.. prolly this due to them not being able to have emotions because it makes them succeptable to the dark side!

Light side you get things like:

as tattoos. 

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by DexterMMO

As a Sith inquisitor sorc I beat black talon with one other person. Only the Jedi gave us trouble but I went old school and kited it around an object for 10 minutes and solo'd it. Lightning then heal ... Rinse repeat

We did it in a duo of 2 sith warriors. (with 2 companions) and we bested the jedi quite easilly when we attuned to the right tactic after several deaths.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by pussilicious

almost got all blue gears and 3 levels by just farming that instance repeatedly. Gonna do the same at launch

How boring

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Originally posted by pussilicious

How boring

The kicker is that after all that work, he's gonna outgrow that gear in like 3 levels.