Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gogogogogo!

glad these gogogo ppl will be filtered out of the game within the first 5 or 10 levels.  Its been nice grouping with folks who actually play games for a change.

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

hehehe....agreed.

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

Even if i want i don't want to rush to level cap. This game is not made that way. But power gamers will be power gamers..lots of spacebars, skip dialouges, cutscenes and hit cap in a week.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Originally posted by Supersoups

Even if i want i don't want to rush to level cap. This game is not made that way. But power gamers will be power gamers..lots of spacebars, skip dialouges, cutscenes and hit cap in a week.

true, but in group situations the way cut scenes are handled will frustrate most folks who game with only progresseion in mind

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

true, but in group situations the way cut scenes are handled will frustrate most folks who game with only progresseion in mind

huh? Spacebar (insert random number from 1 to 3)

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Originally posted by MMOExposed

huh? Spacebar (insert random number from 1 to 3)

"waiting on group members"...

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

Actually group cut scenes are amzing especially if u win the roll.  If u cant enjoy the group cut scenes because u are to focues on max level then u shouldnt do group content. 

Hell if u dont like cutscenes this isnt your game u shouldnt play it .

• GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

So? Anyone cares? I certainly don't.