Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need something!! huge bump in the road.

XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124

I just cannot seem to find a good mmo out there that will keep my attention for more than a couple of day's.  i just recently downloaded the Aion 10 day free trial , but already bored to death with that.  Is there a game out there that i might have passed up that can keep my attention till GW2 or Diablo 3 Releases?  any suggestions and comments are appreciated

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
6142MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Antec Gaming Phenom
Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by XforsakerX

Is there a game out there that i might have passed up that can keep my attention till GW2 or Diablo 3 Releases?  

Probably not... You don't give info on what you want/like, but you mentioning D3, makes me thing if MMORPG.com is the right forum for you to search for an on-line game to play. Perhaps play LOL or any other MOBA? Or give some 'likes' and 'dislikes' so we can help you out.

You might want to try Lineage II. Free2Play already in the US, major expansion coming next week...

• XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124

i played wow from release and quit about 5 months ago, i enjoyed it untill they released cataclysm, which in my opinion ruined the game, i played EQ and loved it, i tried EQ2 right when it first released, but never got into it real heavy.  DAOC was one of my all time favorites, and ive been around a few f2p here and there, Allods, Atlantica Online, and a couple other's but none of the just can't seem to hold my attention....i dunno lol

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    6142MB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Antec Gaming Phenom
    Windows Vista™ Home Premium

• FearmeirlFearmeirl Member UncommonPosts: 231

UO, DF, LoL ... keeping me busy till something better comes out.