Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FROGSTER'S Poor Customer Service!

ganuskaganuska Member CommonPosts: 11

I logged into and started to play th EU version of  this game with Frogster about 29 April 2011. It was the day after they went open beta. I have a history with Frogster through ROM as i was a beta tester and played for a time. Myself i am a 54 yrold business man who enjoy MMOs.  Inventory was small and soon taken over in Mythos,causing repeated runs to sell off. I purchased "bones' to get more inventory from item store. After many day of escalating email with customer service Frogster credited my character with bones-my PayPal account is a verified account with the money taken from my bank and being directly accredited to the business i buy from,this case Frogster. So after repeated emails and explaining i was familiar with paypal operations thay gabe "bones". After buying inventory expansion and following simple directions-it failed to work. No info was in forum-send another customer service request. Frogster promised reply in 24 hours! by email. To date and with repeated requests for communication Frogster has not replyed.-I contacted paypal and spoke to them about issue!-they advised to file a dispute!-Frogster replyed by banning my account and implying i commited fraud!  Even a phone call to Germany to customer service during hours when they say they offer phone contact in english and german produced ONLY a german speaking person.  I hope Frogster get better and i no i am not the only customer,but u take my money u need to communicate with me and tell me what and why to expect correction-i can wait,but do not ignor me as they have done!  Be warned!-Mythos is a very good game,i hope the usa release is soon and under better management-Frogster IMHO need to change their ways and just communicate with players who spend money or support and play their games!

Comments

• NethermancerNethermancer Member Posts: 520

business men should know about paragraphs.

Playing: PO, EVE
    Waiting for: WoD
    Favourite MMOs: VG, EVE, FE and DDO
    Any person who expresses rage and loathing for an MMO is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

Originally posted by ganuska

I logged into and started to play th EU version of  this game with Frogster about 29 April 2011. It was the day after they went open beta. I have a history with Frogster through ROM as i was a beta tester and played for a time. Myself i am a 54 yrold business man who enjoy MMOs.  Inventory was small and soon taken over in Mythos,causing repeated runs to sell off. I purchased "bones' to get more inventory from item store. After many day of escalating email with customer service Frogster credited my character with bones-my PayPal account is a verified account with the money taken from my bank and being directly accredited to the business i buy from,this case Frogster. So after repeated emails and explaining i was familiar with paypal operations thay gabe "bones". After buying inventory expansion and following simple directions-it failed to work. No info was in forum-send another customer service request. Frogster promised reply in 24 hours! by email. To date and with repeated requests for communication Frogster has not replyed.-I contacted paypal and spoke to them about issue!-they advised to file a dispute!-Frogster replyed by banning my account and implying i commited fraud!  Even a phone call to Germany to customer service during hours when they say they offer phone contact in english and german produced ONLY a german speaking person.  I hope Frogster get better and i no i am not the only customer,but u take my money u need to communicate with me and tell me what and why to expect correction-i can wait,but do not ignor me as they have done!  Be warned!-Mythos is a very good game,i hope the usa release is soon and under better management-Frogster IMHO need to change their ways and just communicate with players who spend money or support and play their games!

the wall of doom !!

• RazeronRazeron Member Posts: 180

You're an adult on the internet.

You should know better than to give a company like Frogster your email.

Shame on you, shame.