Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

get the account payed and login on 29/11/2011

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

CCP is pleased to announce that starting with the release of the Crucible expansion and throughout the holiday season, we will be giving away several gifts to players with active subscriptions to EVE Online.

Players logging in on November 29th will discover a unique new implant waiting to be redeemed - The Genolution CA-1.  First of two in the ‘Core Augmentation' implant set, the CA-1 offers the following benefits to its lucky hosts:

·         Boosts perception by 3

·         Provides +1.5% powergrid bonus

·         Provides +1.5% capacitor amount bonus

·         Implant set bonus: 50%

The Genolution CA-1 will be distributed during the Crucible release to all active subscribers of EVE Online. Instructions for redeeming items can be found here.

Watch the EVE news and the Crucible Feature Site for more information on what's in store for your characters this winter!

Happy Holidays!

==============

http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=4794&tid=1

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Hazelle will be upset to find out that CCP is not giving this gift to non-subscribed customers.  How dare they not give it to everyone.  He's just missing out at every turn.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Originally posted by Sheista

Hazelle will be upset to find out that CCP is not giving this gift to non-subscribed customers.  How dare they not give it to everyone.  He's just missing out at every turn.

Au contraire my love  my love, I'm glad to see that CCP is treating its existing customers to a perk and it's about time that it'll be functional for everybody and not content directed perks like the primae, echelon, quafe zero, or the aur.

It doesn't burn my ass at all that I missed out on this perk - i'm done with eve online.

I might return when they go full f2p...

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

I believe you've totally missed the point.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Originally posted by Sheista

I believe you've totally missed the point.

Ditto.

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

well, the blog was a bit misleading. If they handle that like in past, every subscribed account on that date will get the gift (toon with the highest skillpoints if you have more than one).

pm me for eve online invites