Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Mount: Obama, Lord of Justice

InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

* Obama mount. Obama running on all four in his captain america suit, when you press SPACE to jump he yells "for justice!" and luther king pops out his mouth and will give you a one 1hour long speech about how Dynamic Events are too bad in Rift and that they actually need to be Dynamic.     

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
  • LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

Originally posted by DarkPony

Wut?

this haha

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

Originally posted by InFlamestwo

* Obama mount. Obama running on all four in his captain america suit, when you press SPACE to jump he yells "for justice!" and luther king pops out his mouth and will give you a one 1hour long speech about how Dynamic Events are too bad in Rift and that they actually need to be Dynamic.     

I'd prefer a William Howard Taft mount, although the debuffs would be that it slows your run speed by 65% and generates negative faction rating with whatever NPC you talk to.

Obscure history jokes, thank you grade school American History class!

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

Originally posted by Omali

I'd prefer a William Howard Taft mount, although the debuffs would be that it slows your run speed by 65% and generates negative faction rating with whatever NPC you talk to.

I'm Swedish though.

• AluviusAluvius Member Posts: 288

Originally posted by Omali

I'm Swedish though.

It's all beginning to make sense now ...

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking thread.

Please keep politics related discussion off the forums as they are not allowed here.

This discussion has been closed.