Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another character creation video

wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puZgIHq9wX8

I must say I really, really like customization options, also - female avatars will be a joy to look at :)

On another note,

I still don't get it how it's possible there is no western publisher yet. The game looks to be almost finished, and there's gonna be months of preparation needed, not to mention advertisment campaign for those unaware of the game, and those on the fence.

Comments

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367
    Wow! That IS impressive...so many options, finally!

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• Maddog1195Maddog1195 Member Posts: 16

I can have a Korean of my very own!

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Thank god they went the tile presentation instead of the slider things to choose.

I like tiles that changes specfic elements of the feature like mouth and hair model, then sliders to change variables of the specific elements like sizes and ratio.

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405
    Impressive.

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• alyosha17alyosha17 Member Posts: 156

They seem to have improved a lot.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

very good , there is enough options to make characters look different from each others, there is no need to have jaw , cheek etc sliders since very few uses those but this is enough and good.

+1

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

Originally posted by Baggs

I watched this earlier and I must say I'm impressed.

Mostly by the fact that the female Nuian wears actual heavy armor, which doesn't look like a steel bikini.

Cannot possibly wait any longer to play this game, only 12 days to go!

to what? cbt4 @ korean residents only, yet ofc we got some new footage and stuff but no playing.

• JuulpowerJuulpower Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by m0lly

Mostly by the fact that the female Nuian wears actual heavy armor, which doesn't look like a steel bikini.

to what? cbt4 @ korean residents only, yet ofc we got some new footage and stuff but no playing.

Most of us won't get to play Cb4, but Baggs will ^^

As he runs a MMORPG (p)reviewing site, betacake.net, he's one of the few non-koreans invited to take part :D

• narakuunarakuu Member Posts: 348

Originally posted by Juulpower

Originally posted by m0lly

Most of us won't get to play Cb4, but Baggs will ^^

As he runs a MMORPG (p)reviewing site, betacake.net, he's one of the few non-koreans invited to take part :D

That lucky bastard!

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by wizyy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puZgIHq9wX8

I must say I really, really like customization options, also - female avatars will be a joy to look at :)

On another note,

I still don't get it how it's possible there is no western publisher yet. The game looks to be almost finished, and there's gonna be months of preparation needed, not to mention advertisment campaign for those unaware of the game, and those on the fence.

Stunning... even with the limited options they have in right now. It goes to show some devs what can really be done while still crafting a game with scope, amibition, and player choice.

I don't get how some players look at this and GW2 and defend the poor efforts we have seen recently.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

This game just keeps looking like a real MMO. Unlike all these themepark failures coming out today.

Housing?

Farming?

Ship Building?

Castle Building?

Sieges?

These boys have thought about end game a lot more than developers usually do. CAN'T WAIT.

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

This game just keeps looking like a real MMO. Unlike all these themepark failures coming out today.

Housing?

Farming?

Ship Building?

Castle Building?

Sieges?

These boys have thought about end game a lot more than developers usually do. CAN'T WAIT.

All that and the skill/class concept with the potential 120 different combinations should be awesome too.

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

Originally posted by k11keeper

Housing?

Farming?

Ship Building?

Castle Building?

Sieges?

All that and the skill/class concept with the potential 120 different combinations should be awesome too.

The real question:  How long will we have to wait for an NA release? 

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by NMStudio

Originally posted by k11keeper

Housing?

Farming?

Ship Building?

Castle Building?

Sieges?

The real question:  How long will we have to wait for an NA release? 

Only god knows

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Dang!  That looks pretty cool.  I like the art style and great animations.  I always play humans, but when I saw that cat girl grooming herself.....omg that's so cute!  I MUST play a cat girl, lol. 

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

Makes the blue men in swtor look like very lazy dev work.