Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane is a great game

Comments

• MorridinMorridin Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by Cohort

Originally posted by Klorin

Shadowbane is a end game type of game. Its great at the end of lvling up which for the first time in a MMO takes a non grinder 3 days to get PvP lvl.

I disagree with the 3 day leveling. A new person cannot get that high of level that quickly. You can if you are in a good guild that has a macro group set up. The game still has some small fps problems, and I just reactivated played from release to jan this year. THe game now needs more people, alot of the problesm that were there are not anymore. It really is a game where its who you know though as far as getting leveled quickly and for geting gear which plays way to much of a factor in how good you are.

A total noob can get to 60 in a week if you choose the right class.  The key is to choose a class that can kill mobs easily AND avoid getting pk'd, like a huntress (since they're fast and can track other players from further away).

An experienced player typically has a pl bot on a different account.  I can take a new character to 60 in about 2 days that way.

And then there's test server where you can get to 60 in a day all by yourself.

• socrates656socrates656 Member Posts: 142

Originally posted by EduardoASG

Shadowbane is not a great game.. far from it. The number of bugs and exploits it had and still has auto remove it from the great games list wich isnt very long either.
    Plus shadowbane get really laggy, and has outdated graphics.

I agree with graphics aside. this game shouldnt even have monthly fee's with all the bugs and lagg in it. Good luck in getting a guild battle going with 20+ players cuz its gonna lagg like shit lol. Played this game for 5 months.. untill i finally realized i was wasting my money on it and found better pvp games like world of warcraft..

not only that the game dosnt even have a crafting system... pfft.

thank you world of warcraft. better pvp, less lagg, and skill based. Everything that shadowbane dosnt have. And that not just proven by me but by how many people play it... i see only the same shitty lagged out 4 servers on the list there and they havint bothered to add anymore because no more people are playing it... now you look at wows servers... damn they have over 100 servers and over 12 million people from all over the world who play it.

now that really says somthing. Because statisticly if your still playing sb your living in the 60's and not with the 90's image

however one thing i do and continue to love about shadowbane was the ruthlessness and the fact you could loot everything from the other player if he was equal lvl then you in pvp. But that dosnt make me wanna go back too it and spend 14$ a month just to play that old game.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    Let me ask this. Did they change the interface? I played the free trial about a year ago for 2 minutes, and camped to never sign back on. That was just atrocious.
  • KlorinKlorin Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by socrates656
    Shadowbane is not a great game.. far from it. The number of bugs and exploits it had and still has auto remove it from the great games list wich isnt very long either.
    I agree with graphics aside. this game shouldnt even have monthly fee's with all the bugs and lagg in it. Good luck in getting a guild battle going with 20+ players cuz its gonna lagg like shit lol. Played this game for 5 months.. untill i finally realized i was wasting my money on it and found better pvp games like world of warcraft..
    thank you world of warcraft. better pvp, less lagg, and skill based. Everything that shadowbane dosnt have. And that not just proven by me but by how many people play it... i see only the same shitty lagged out 4 servers on the list there and they havint bothered to add anymore because no more people are playing it... now you look at wows servers... damn they have over 100 servers and over 12 million people from all over the world who play it.
    now that really says somthing. Because statisticly if your still playing sb your living in the 60's and not with the 90's image

however one thing i do and continue to love about shadowbane was the ruthlessness and the fact you could loot everything from the other player if he was equal lvl then you in pvp. But that dosnt make me wanna go back too it and spend 14$ a month just to play that old game.

Since when was WoW good pvp? and skill based? Yes SB release with flaws and it took them 2 years to work out the bulk of them... but i was just at a Bane where overall there were 70ppl oh yeah and NO LAG whatsoever. The PvP in SB takes so much more skill then WoW its not even funny. WoW had Tv adds, was all over the inet, come from a VERY powerful company, and is based off one of the best Strategy games to touch a HD, this is why WoW has such a big fan base. The game doesn't need a crafting system YOU CAN OWN YOUR OWN FORGES whats really more fun crafting a item or building a town? WoW doesn't have politics, good PvP, or Community the game got huge hype when it came out. If SB wasn't made by Wolfpack(there first commercial game) it would probly have more players and a bigger fan base. Think if the makers of the game switched titles just having Blizzard anywhere in a add or on the box is gonna get attention. any i am pretty sure you haven't played for a long time because they removed the rule where you can only take stuff of of ppl high or equal lvl in beta...

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by kreken
    Originally posted by Setekh
    Ok guys, look. There is one single problem with this game, and everyone knows it. Thats population. Even the people who dislike this game now don't have any -real- complaints except population and still admit to all Shadowbanes great features.I don't agree with you that the only problem with the game is the population. When I played, in peak time there was about 1k people on my server, the server name escapes me right now. That's more then enough people to group with and go kill. The only problem I had was lag. I played a thief and scout, both stealth based classes. A lot of the times, when I went solo pk, I would see people on my track but not on my screen even though I was standing on top of them. It caused me so many deaths, it's not even funny. Then the lag during the bane... If they would fix the lag and rubber banding, this game would be so much better. Also, my computer is way above recommended requirement and I have a cable modem.

They were Invisible.

WoW has better PvP, OMG how can you say that? SB would benefit from better graphics, I loved the past warcraft games, but WoW had the war extracted.

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Originally posted by Edward78

WoW has better PvP, OMG how can you say that? SB would benefit from better graphics, I loved the past warcraft games, but WoW had the war extracted.

Adding CTF to a mmorpg................. WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? In Warcraft 1/2 you were able to actually DESTROY things, like say.. the enemy, totally. Thats how Shadowbane is, you can destroy your enemy, just like the older warcrafts. World of Warcraft, is not Warcraft anymore.

I will say this, WoW is newbie friendly, and Shadowbane isnt. Thats why they have fat wallets.

Originally posted by TooL-D-
    Originally posted by Edward78

Adding CTF to a mmorpg................. WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? In Warcraft 1/2 you were able to actually DESTROY things, like say.. the enemy, totally. Thats how Shadowbane is, you can destroy your enemy, just like the older warcrafts. World of Warcraft, is not Warcraft anymore.

I will say this, WoW is newbie friendly, and Shadowbane isnt. Thats why they have fat wallets.

I know I am a fan of what warcraft was before WoW came out. CTF that is for FPSs who needs it in a mmorpg, not me. Blizzard just didn't have the balls to release a true warcraft MMORPG.

• AwakenedAwakened Member UncommonPosts: 595

Just kinda breezed through here...

1. Shadowbane isn't laggy at all and hasn't been for the last year and a half, it did have a bad spurt for about a month 4-5 months ago, dunno why, but that's been fixed for a while.

2. It's the only game out there where you can talk to people and Pokemon and/or Transformers not come into the discussion.

3. Building and destroying towns = infinite content if you like PvP.

4. If you don't like PvP, don't rate or comment on the game - I don't comment on carebear games because I don't like carebearing.  To judge something you're already biased towards is ignorant at best.

5. The origonal statement is the most accurate - the problem is population.  There are plenty of people in the world that would play Shadowbane if the initial year wasn't so bad.  The devs were slack, the lag was bad, the bugs were everwhere, and the RPers constantly bad mouthed SB because it's not a game that they want to play even though they chose it over EQ.

You want beautiful graphics, play WoW, and pretend like the graphics in that game won't be obselete in a year.  You want quests and an interactive chat room?  Go for it.  I won't judge the piss-poor character development options in WoW if you don't judge the gameplay value that Shadowbane offers me.  Deal?

What greater tribute to free will than the power to question the highest of authority? What greater display of loyalty than blind faith? What greater gift than free will? What greater love than loyalty?

Originally posted by Awakened
    Just kinda breezed through here...
    1. Shadowbane isn't laggy at all and hasn't been for the last year and a half, it did have a bad spurt for about a month 4-5 months ago, dunno why, but that's been fixed for a while.
    2. It's the only game out there where you can talk to people and Pokemon and/or Transformers not come into the discussion.
    3. Building and destroying towns = infinite content if you like PvP.
    4. If you don't like PvP, don't rate or comment on the game - I don't comment on carebear games because I don't like carebearing. To judge something you're already biased towards is ignorant at best.
    5. The origonal statement is the most accurate - the problem is population. There are plenty of people in the world that would play Shadowbane if the initial year wasn't so bad. The devs were slack, the lag was bad, the bugs were everwhere, and the RPers constantly bad mouthed SB because it's not a game that they want to play even though they chose it over EQ.

You want beautiful graphics, play WoW, and pretend like the graphics in that game won't be obselete in a year. You want quests and an interactive chat room? Go for it. I won't judge the piss-poor character development options in WoW if you don't judge the gameplay value that Shadowbane offers me. Deal?

Agree 100%

• I have played SB twice. 1st time was about 2yrs ago. The 2nd time is now. I really love the content; I can play and be entertained for hours and hours, I just don't like the controls. I hate the point and click to move, I like to use my arrow keys for movement. (At least I couldn't find any setup feature for the change)
  • WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

I'd love to experience more of Shadowbane.. the all-out PvP sounds so intriguing to me and probably alot of fun.. though I'd be well named "Sitting Duck" for my first toon because I'd probably be clueless and get wiped out left and right until I learned the system better.

That said, I don't play a game, especially a MMORPG, for its graphics. I went through that phase and realized the better-looking the game, the worse and more shallow the gameplay tends to be in many cases. WoW's a perfect example. That's not a MMORPG. It's a dungeon crawl with alot of players. MMORPG-Lite if I must apply the MMO tag to it. And that's not an insult.. it's great for what it is. But compared to MMORPGs that I've played and am still playing - such as Anarchy Online - WoW is not a true MMORPG in the "classic sense", in my opinion. As someone said, it's very newbie friendly and is based on an immensely popular franchise from a respected company. Say what you will about the game, Blizzard has a very solid reputation as a developer. I attribute that more to its popularity than the gameplay itself. I know too many people who cut their MMORPG teeth on the "older school" MMOs getting two characters to 60, getting bored, cancelling and going back to the game they left.. all in about 3 months time or so. 3 months is *nothing* in the typical lifespan of a MMORPG. Most MMORPGs keep players playing for a year or more... many times it can take months to get your first toon to the top level.. nevermind 2 or more.

But back to Shadowbane... I would love to experience more of that game. I just... can't. It's almost like the game won't let me get far enough to really experience it. For example.. I have had 3 characters get stuck on world geometry and have been unable to remove them - even with the /stuck command and with a GM helping. I get unstuck, and the moment I try to move again, I'm pulled right back into the geometry. This happened twice with a certain bridge that I *have* to cross to get to mobs I can actually still get good XP on. Then there's the sparseness of PvE content in the newbie area. I guess if you've played the game long enough, you know where to go and what to kill and you're in and out of there in no time. But for a new player, it seemed like I was travelling all over the place and only finding the same low level mobs no matter where I went... The higher level stuff is probably all beyond that bridge I kept getting stuck in. Go figure. But like I said.. it feels like SB does not want me playing.

If they fix that geometry problem and maybe populate the large, barren landscape of the starter areas a bit more, I think I might actually be able to play the game long enough to experience the PvP part.. .but as it stands now, it's an experiment in futility for me to try.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• Maverick827Maverick827 Member Posts: 71

Originally posted by WSIMike

I'd love to experience more of Shadowbane.. the all-out PvP sounds so intriguing to me and probably alot of fun.. though I'd be well named "Sitting Duck" for my first toon because I'd probably be clueless and get wiped out left and right until I learned the system better.

That said, I don't play a game, especially a MMORPG, for its graphics. I went through that phase and realized the better-looking the game, the worse and more shallow the gameplay tends to be in many cases. WoW's a perfect example. That's not a MMORPG. It's a dungeon crawl with alot of players. MMORPG-Lite if I must apply the MMO tag to it. And that's not an insult.. it's great for what it is. But compared to MMORPGs that I've played and am still playing - such as Anarchy Online - WoW is not a true MMORPG in the "classic sense", in my opinion. As someone said, it's very newbie friendly and is based on an immensely popular franchise from a respected company. Say what you will about the game, Blizzard has a very solid reputation as a developer. I attribute that more to its popularity than the gameplay itself. I know too many people who cut their MMORPG teeth on the "older school" MMOs getting two characters to 60, getting bored, cancelling and going back to the game they left.. all in about 3 months time or so. 3 months is *nothing* in the typical lifespan of a MMORPG. Most MMORPGs keep players playing for a year or more... many times it can take months to get your first toon to the top level.. nevermind 2 or more.

But back to Shadowbane... I would love to experience more of that game. I just... can't. It's almost like the game won't let me get far enough to really experience it. For example.. I have had 3 characters get stuck on world geometry and have been unable to remove them - even with the /stuck command and with a GM helping. I get unstuck, and the moment I try to move again, I'm pulled right back into the geometry. This happened twice with a certain bridge that I *have* to cross to get to mobs I can actually still get good XP on. Then there's the sparseness of PvE content in the newbie area. I guess if you've played the game long enough, you know where to go and what to kill and you're in and out of there in no time. But for a new player, it seemed like I was travelling all over the place and only finding the same low level mobs no matter where I went... The higher level stuff is probably all beyond that bridge I kept getting stuck in. Go figure. But like I said.. it feels like SB does not want me playing.

If they fix that geometry problem and maybe populate the large, barren landscape of the starter areas a bit more, I think I might actually be able to play the game long enough to experience the PvP part.. .but as it stands now, it's an experiment in futility for me to try.

I haven't gotten stuck in anything in 2 years.  At the very worst you could ask another player to summon you.  Also, you can swim, so you really don't *need* to use that bridge of doom.

If you check on the map and hover your mouse over a zone, it will tell you what levels should adventure there.  Also, I believe the Runemaster in the noobie towns tell you where to go at what level as well.

Originally posted by WSIMike

I haven't gotten stuck in anything in 2 years.  At the very worst you could ask another player to summon you.  Also, you can swim, so you really don't *need* to use that bridge of doom.

If you check on the map and hover your mouse over a zone, it will tell you what levels should adventure there.  Also, I believe the Runemaster in the noobie towns tell you where to go at what level as well.

[quote]Originally posted by Maverick827
    I haven't gotten stuck in anything in 2 years. At the very worst you could ask another player to summon you. Also, you can swim, so you really don't *need* to use that bridge of doom.
    If you check on the map and hover your mouse over a zone, it will tell you what levels should adventure there. Also, I believe the Runemaster in the noobie towns tell you where to go at what level as well.[/b][/quote]

Okay, you're speaking in a "tone" that's coming across as "You have nothing to complain about, you're just not playing it right". Annnd.. it's coming across a bit as fanboi-ish defense of a game you like. You also need to keep in mind that what you know as an experienced player is a *whole* lot more than can be expected of a new player who is trying to get used to the controls, navigating and all the basics of gameplay. You seem to be forgetting that in your reply.

That said, let's consider what you're saying, statement for statement:

1. "I haven't gotten stuck on anything in two years."
    That's great. It hasn't happened to you. It doesn't negate the fact that it happened to me 3 times.

2. "At the very worst you could ask another player to summon you."
    This is an example of assuming a level of knowledge that is unreasonable to expect of a brand-new player. 1, that they *know* that they can be teleported and 2, that they know or can find someone who can teleport them. The newbie area being as vastly empty as it was of other players when I was trying it also doesn't help.

3. "Also, you can swim, so you really don't *need* to use that bridge of doom."
    Common sense would tell a player to go over a bridge if it's there. What you're saying is "the problem isn't the bridge being bugged, it's that you tried to use it". You're dismissing the existence of a bug that shouldn't be there in the first place and making it sound like it's somehow my fault for not knowing to swim the river instead. I mean.. really.. "Oh look a bridge over that steep river bank.. time to go swimming!" Does that sound at all logical to you? I hope not.

I wrote off the first hang-up as a fluke. The second time indicated very clearly it's a bug. The problem is that the geometry can be hung up on in the first place. Perhaps a more appropriate comment would be "Yeah, that used to happen to me. WP should really have fixed that by now". Again... fanboi-ish defensiveness.

4. "If you check on the map and hover your mouse over a zone, it will tell you what levels should adventure there. Also, I believe the Runemaster in the noobie towns tell you where to go at what level as well."
    Okay, again, things I wasn't aware of at the time. It's useful information, but not necessarily to be assumed knowledge for a brand-new player. It also doesn't help the fact that it's an awful lot of travelling from one pool of mobs to a more challenging one because if you teleport around to the different villages, the first mobs you see are the lower level ones. Asking a Rune Master where to level isn't exactly immediately obvious for a new player, nor is mousing over the map. It's good helpful info.. but really, shouldn't that have been more clearly explained in-game? I went through the entire tutorial aspects of it, etc.. nothing was ever mentioned of either of those game mechanics. Again, I think you're making too many assumptions of a new player based on your knowledge as an experienced one.

As I said, the game has a certain appeal to me, and I'm not slamming it. I'm just pointing out things that prevented me from feeling I would be able to adequately experience it.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,

Who the hell are you to tell me what tone I was useing?  This is the internet my friend, there is no "tone," just text.

Your post is full of nothing but ignorant assumptions about myself and the game.  I am by far no fanboi; I'm a gamer, and thus I am defending the game based off of that.  Hell, I would defend WoW in the same sence and I hate that game.

I'm sorry you took the time to go through my post, quote everything, and then come up with an oh-so-witty and seemingly intelligent response to everything.  No, I don't expect new players to know about summoning, but I would at least think they had the reasoning to use the "/who" function (not only do most MMO's have the same exact thing, but the tutorial should tell you about it) and ask a more experienced player what to do in that situation. 

I pointed out the fact that you didn't need to use the bridge for the simple reason that you said you did need to use it.  That's it.  I didn't say anything more.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discourage players from comming, so don't take these posts as an attack.  But I'm going to defend myself if needed.  It just seemed it rather foolish to base your entire opinion about the game based only on a single bridge on the most insignificant part of the game.

P.S. My "tone" is happy as can be.  I am petting bunnies and kittens irl atm under a rainbow while riding a pony.

Originally posted by Maverick827
    Who the hell are you to tell me what tone I was useing? This is the internet my friend, there is no "tone," just text.
    Your post is full of nothing but ignorant assumptions about myself and the game. I am by far no fanboi; I'm a gamer, and thus I am defending the game based off of that. Hell, I would defend WoW in the same sence and I hate that game.
    I'm sorry you took the time to go through my post, quote everything, and then come up with an oh-so-witty and seemingly intelligent response to everything. No, I don't expect new players to know about summoning, but I would at least think they had the reasoning to use the "/who" function (not only do most MMO's have the same exact thing, but the tutorial should tell you about it) and ask a more experienced player what to do in that situation.
    I pointed out the fact that you didn't need to use the bridge for the simple reason that you said you did need to use it. That's it. I didn't say anything more.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discourage players from comming, so don't take these posts as an attack. But I'm going to defend myself if needed. It just seemed it rather foolish to base your entire opinion about the game based only on a single bridge on the most insignificant part of the game.
    P.S. My "tone" is happy as can be. I am petting bunnies and kittens irl atm under a rainbow while riding a pony.

Okay.. I originally was gonna post a longer reply.. but, it's not necessary.

I simply mistook you as a fanboi.

My bad. You're more of a "passionate defender".

When I say "tone", it was meant in the same way as saying "intention" or "attitude". Tone doesn't have to be an audible thing.

I never slammed or insulted the game, nor did I base my entire opinion of it on that. In fact, I clearly said that I'd like to play more of it because the PvP intrigued me (or however I worded it). I explained what I'd encountered and then - in a *facetious* manner, said that it seemed like the game didn't want me to play it. I mean.. I thought the joking nature in that comment was self-evident..

Now.. to defend against one comment you made that, frankly, comes across as you implying some kind of stupidity or lack of common-sense on my part:

"No, I don't expect new players to know about summoning, but I would at least think they had the reasoning to use the "/who" function (not only do most MMO's have the same exact thing, but the tutorial should tell you about it) and ask a more experienced player what to do in that situation. "

That's a very presumptuous and even arrogant comment. First of all, I was stuck.. I knew to find the command to get unstuck.. when that didn't work I sought a GM to help. That's the common-sense thing to do in those situations. I even logged off and back on, hoping maybe the game would automatically unstick me. No good. Using /who is not something that would just pop into someone's head in that situation. That seems to come from the same general theme as saying I could have gotten a summoner. Again, you're making an assumption that I would know that another player would be able to help me. I got stuck and I did what I know has worked in other games. Yes, I'm aware of /who and similar commands in other MMORPGs - but I've never used them in the context of seeking help after being stuck in game geometry. Chances are who ever I contacted would just tell me to do exactly what I'd already tried anyway.
    So, that was a bit of an irrational assumption, or assertion, to make.

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

Originally posted by HydroPwnics
    I've been playing Shadowbane since release, which was 26 months ago... Shadowbane is the best mmorpg ever mad and the absolute worst one ever made in the same instance. The gameplay is awesome, the idea behind the game is awesome, the community is awesome, the dev support has become much better in the past year (Since the population decline [eye for an eye]) but, the graphics are sub-par to most peer mmorpgs the game is still fairly buggy, not many major things but quite a few little things. I love shadowbane and I'll never fully stop playing it but, I'll admit it still needs work, even after being out as long as it has. I hope and pray the revamp the graphics and most of the technical aspect of the game. That'd make it by far the best game around.

In what other game can you the player actually build your own empire? In what other game can you go on a ruthless killing spree to fuel your need to rape and plunder? In what other game do you have the ability to track down and slay the little son of a grobold who insulted you your mother or your dog the day before? In what other game can you tear down an enemies entire nation, not just make them feel bad for loosing a fight in an arena? Shadowbane really gives you the player a chance to truly change the world.
    Again, to recap, Shadowbane is the best game ever made and one of the worst in the same instance. Best because the idea and the flow of the game is unlike anyother. Worse because UBI just "ghettoed" the game's technical aspect of the game to get it on the market. Maybe Shadowbane won't be fo you but, mark my words. Shadowbane 2, if it ever comes to be will be the benchmark mmorpg of all time.
    ~Thanks for your time~
    Hydro

Anyone who is looking for this game: the website is www.chronicle.ubi.com. thanks again.

Shadowbane 2 hmmm

Dark fall will be the benchmark mmorpg of all time.---Mark MY WORDS MUHAHAHA!!
    Shadowbane 2 on the other hand is more than vaporware.

• RyldRyld Member Posts: 99

Thanks for the info, if there is no player base I will pass on playing.

Thanks

R

• KargKarg Member Posts: 22

There is a player base. Up to 500 people nightly on the popular servers, and rising (up from 300 per server a month ago).

Plus with the lore server comming out, I bet it will have 1500 people playing during prime time.

• RyldRyld Member Posts: 99

Thanks for the additional info Karg, now where did I stash that ole box at..

R

• JesustheRedJesustheRed Member Posts: 4

Well shadowbane has the best concept for a game IMO. Unfortunately as people pointed out, there is still the issue of lag and bugs/exploits. I played from release up until april of this year when I finally got tired of playing a game that was simply unreliable. I play GW now, it is pretty, there is no lag, and tons of people are always on, if only SB had these three qualities I would renew my account in a heartbeat, but as it stands SB is a great concept with the worst implementation EVER.

• sumdoodsumdood Member Posts: 3

darkfall, while it looks like it will be a great game, will be nothing in comparison to trials of ascension. ToA is going to be what shadowbane was supposed to be. (and much more)

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

i played shadowbane from beta and a year. The game had great ideas and was fun. The bugs exploits crappy customer service killed that game. If ubi would drop it and give it to somone with half a brain to fix it id gladly come back. As it stands now i dont buy ubi or ea products.

ps no i dont play wow i found that game so dumbed down it was pathetic and leveled to 60 quit. Me i dont really play anything right now a little nwn now and then. Waiting for a uo 2 made by a good company or a better shadowbane.

Orky Name Generator, only at www.bigchoppaz.com

• LildemonmzinLildemonmzin Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by ealdiwen
    I'm curious how many players people see during a typical night of playing?  I found almost noone online when I played the game.  I ended up cancelling my subscription and have been playing WOW which has a much larger population and more interesting graphics.

I think WOW is for the kids who really enjoy saturday morning cartoons and shadowbane is for People who Like to Play MMORPGs. Thre are many aspects of the game that kept me playing for a year. Then there was rubber band affect, And monsters poping up right on top of you..in my book thats not good.  I am not disrespecting the game just making a few complaints.  I would give Sb another chance if the devs got to work making more playable.  It really is a great MMORPG one of the better ones might I add.

My flesh it doth rot!!