Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone heard of any "Veteran Trial" in the end?

daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

No matter how i feel towards SWG, i dont want to miss the last days of it

So do i resub the last 20 days, or have anyone of you heard of any way for an old SWG vet to play for free? I may be cheap, but i dont want to give money to SOE if i dont really really have to.

Comments

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Originally posted by daarco

So do i resub the last 20 days, or have anyone of you heard of any way for an old SWG vet to play for free? I may be cheap, but i dont want to give money to SOE if i dont really really have to.

I think it's too late to resub now, the resub options were disabled a while ago. Last time I checked the subscriptions section on my soe account SWG was gone.

• MisatoTremorMisatoTremor Member UncommonPosts: 72

According to their page you must have had an active account on September 15th to participate in the end event. As it seems it isn't possible to re-activate by now.

Misato - TankDoc for Life
  • nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

If you were still subbed when they turned off subscriptions you could play until the end.

I tried to get in tonight to play with the last month and couldn't get in.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

hmm, i logged into my Station Pass and saw that the word "Active" stod in green letters next to SWG! I have no idea what that mean? I have not played for years.

And i dont find any SWG cliant download so i cant try and see what will happen.

EDIT: Found a download, will try and see what happens now : )

Holy ¤#%"!

I could login and play with my six year old character.

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

they've been screwing us from day 1. 

what makes you think they'll allow us to log in to take part in the last days of the game?

Originally posted by Troneas

what makes you think they'll allow us to log in to take part in the last days of the game?

No idea, but i could login!

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862

No idea, but i could login!

Of course. Station Pass means you are subscibed to SWG, even if you haven't touched it in years.

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

For you guys who play SWG with it ending are you going to go to SWTOR?