Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for new game

TyesisTyesis Member Posts: 17

So.....skyrim may have killed MMO gaming for me.  I hope it hasn't but it may have.  After playing a considerable amount of skyrim since release I logged back into Lotro and was completely unengaged and uninterested.  Are there any suggestions people might have as to MMOs that might interest me.

I don't have a whole lot of time being a busy college student, but here is what I'm looking for:

Preferred sandboxy-ish (doesn't need to be a complete sandbox)

I would would love a skill based progression system

That's really it.  The universe doesn't matter all that much to me.  I'm open minded.

Comments

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

If thats all that really matters. Go with Runescape or EVE both sandboxy-ish and skill based. But my guess is no matter what you play you will find yourself wanting.

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• dronfwardronfwar Member Posts: 316

if you are looking for singleplayer games than this is the best database in the internet:

http://gwarez.cc/best-of/ the ratings are pretty accurate, you can filter it to show only rpgs but it is german.

not saying you should steal it. Is just a good overview so you dont have to dig through the crap.