Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamersfirst and FE download issue?

rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

is anyone else having trouble with Gamersfirst downloader and FE? i was downloading FW last night and it got stuck at 99% with 0kb/s.... it was like that for a long while. So today i just gave up and deleted it and re-downloaded and its stuck again at 99% with 0kb/s..... its not my internet because it works like a champ with other games, downloads and browsing.... its only happening with FE through the Gamersfirst client

:S

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by rojo6934

is anyone else having trouble with Gamersfirst downloader and FE? i was downloading FW last night and it got stuck at 99% with 0kb/s.... it was like that for a long while. So today i just gave up and deleted it and re-downloaded and its stuck again at 99% with 0kb/s..... its not my internet because it works like a champ with other games, downloads and browsing.... its only happening with FE through the Gamersfirst client

:S

Both the origional FE downloader and Gamers first one are PoS. But the origonal downloader is miles better in my book.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development