Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premonition - US PvE Republic - Three nights/week Raiding!

Premonition Gaming is now recruiting for SW:TOR!

We are a group of MMO gamers looking to expand our ranks as we head into a galaxy far, far away. With raiding experience in WoW (US-Windrunner), FFXI, Rift, and many other games, we're looking for dedicated, reliable raiders who are looking for a new home in a new game.

Here's some quick information about us:

-We're hardcore when it comes to our raiding attitude, but not our schedules. We'll raid three days a week, totaling 9-10 hours.

-While raiding is our primary focus, we enjoy and partake in nearly all aspects of MMOs; PvP, group dungeons, silly achievements, crafting, theorycrafting - we don't hold back.

-When we aren't raiding, we hang out. Be it sitting in guild chat, looking at the forums at work or talking on vent, we like to socialize and game together.

-We enjoy playing our games and band together to try and accomplish as much within those games as we can. As a team, we strive to defeat the hardest bosses, master our classes, and have a great time with friends while doing so.

So, who are we looking for?

We want players who are looking to be a dedicated and reliable member of a raiding team.

-You must be 18 years or older.

-Microphone & headset are required for raids as well as our interviews for applicants. We never require people to yap our ears off, but we want you to be able to speak directly when necessary! Plus, nothing beats the collective scream on vent as a boss is finally downed.

-You must be able to adhere to our schedule. With only 9-10 hours raiding a week, we aren't asking for much time. Also, we like to keep our team tightly knit - the less people we have to have on a bench, the more everyone gets to play together.

-You must enjoy having a good time and hanging out with friends. Seriously, this is important; we don't run a business here, we're looking for fun people to game with and progress through SWTOR together.

Interested? We'd love to hear from you!

Please feel to reach us through our official forums or through our SWTOR Guild HQ. We look forward to hearing from all interested applicants!

Thank you!

-Premonition

Comments

• QuinnieQuinnie Member Posts: 15

Thanks Zep.  I'm really happy to get some of the old core members back together in a new MMO.  We'e been dying for something new to come along to play !  Come join us for some fun and domination!  Be sure to talk to Zeprimus, Zhi or Zodd if you have any questions about joining. 

• ZeprimusZeprimus Member Posts: 40

Less than two months to go! Still need a place to call home? Feel free to message me or visit our guild website. :)

Still looking for a few more as we get ready for launch! Regardless of what class/role you want to play, we'd love to hear from you. If you're still unsure of where you want to be when SWTOR launches, be sure to check us out!

Less than two months to launch!!!!  We are still recruiting dedicated members for launch!  We'll focus on PvE and strive to be the best on our server.  We'll also have fun with all aspects of the game.  Please check out the forums at www.premogaming.com.  Message Zeprimus, our recruitment officer, if you have any questions. You may also post on the forums.

Originally posted by Quinnie

Less than two months to launch!!!!  We are still recruiting dedicated members for launch!  We'll focus on PvE and strive to be the best on our server.  We'll also have fun with all aspects of the game.  Please check out the forums at www.premogaming.com.  Message Zeprimus, our recruitment officer, if you have any questions. You may also post on the forums.

Still looking for more! 

We're getting ready for launch! With only a month or so to go, if you're still looking for a guild we'd love to talk with you on our official forums. If you're on the fence, we'd also love the chance to do some gaming together during the upcoming final weekend beta. We look forward to hearing from you, thanks! :)

Originally posted by Zeprimus

We're getting ready for launch! With only a month or so to go, if you're still looking for a guild we'd love to talk with you on our official forums. If you're on the fence, we'd also love the chance to do some gaming together during the upcoming final weekend beta. We look forward to hearing from you, thanks! :)

Looking forward to the final weekend beta!  Be sure to give us some of your time and we'll help you decide that Premonition is the guild for you!

Yay!  Beta weekend!  Come join us before launch.  If you want to check us out or have questions just post on our forums and we can catch up with you in game this weekend.

Http://www.premogaming.com

• duke8253duke8253 Member Posts: 1

I'd really like to join you guys. But I'm Chinese, and that means when you guys are up fighting, I'm still sleeping... will it be possible for me to apply?

P.S. Don't worry about my English skills, I've been speaking English since I was three, and I'm planning to go study in the US.

Sure,you can still apply. We'll evaluate your application and let you know.

Time is winding down until launch day.  Looking for a few more quality players.  Tick tock tick tock.  Once launch happens our remaining slots will fill fast as is the case with good guilds.

Super close.  couple slots left.  get in while you can.  =D

We launched and we're on Space Slug server!  We have quite a few lvl 50s and we're about to begin raiding.  Get in while you can!

We are currently recruiting:

Heals: Combat Medic and Scoundrel

DPS:  Shadow and Commando

We completed Eternity Vault 8man raid on Space Slug as server first last night.  Come and join the #1 !

still looking to fill a few more slots.  come down and raid it up with the premo people!

We have a few more slots open for our 16 man raiding team for healers and tanks!  Please check us out at http://premogaming.com

Still looking for a raiding guild? We're still looking for you! Please take a trip to our forums or contact us on Space Slug, we'd love to hear from you!

bump. Mainly looking for a few healers, a pro tank and a couple stellar ranged dps. If you know how to stay out of fire and do your job well, come check us out. Casually hardcore, the only way to play.