Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cons and Pros - no rage

Hello! I'il post here now my Pros and Cons. Please If i spell anything wrong tell me xd. English is not my main language.

Anyway here it goes whit the PROS image

Pro #1 - Decent gameplay, and I got amazed by the history and the Chronicles. Even while beying a little boring, it get's intense at the middle of the game. Around level 80 everything get more hard, and that's cool cause you need to do daily.

Pro #2 - As always every PW game have it's daily quests, and awesome instances, some people don't like it, but i'il take it as a pro '-'

Pro #3 - Decent graphics and such. Not the best around, but still it's nice.

Pro #4 - Pet system and the buffs/debuff system. I never played a game that the debuffs was more important than buffs. That's really different and unique. I don't know if you guys like it. But I do.

Pro #5 - Soul gears, and eqquipment bonus whit the full set. Awesome!

Now the Cons image

Con #1 - I don't know if anyone else noticed. But this is P2W game.

Con #2 - If you don't buy Zen you'll probally stuck while choosing a pet, and upgrading your weapons.

Con #3 - The most decent pet's are the Zodiac pet's. They cost alot and takes long time to get such money.

Con #4 - Rates sucks. Sincerelly ALL RATES SUCKS. Enchanting rate - 75% os success will probally be a FAIL Same for drop rates. Exp rate same.

Con #5 -  The game start getting boring at mid level due to 2 days of hunting/instancing/questing to make one level (sometimes only half the exp bar).

Con#6 - High amount of bots. So on the game is too much automated.

Other's image

There is no such fun in pvp. more likelly this is a PVE game.If you wanna do pvp. Spend 400 dollars and get ultimate gears and pet.

Many bugs/glitches and such.

Last item I'd like to write is the problem's whit ZEN purchasing. I searched through many forums of many gamers,players and other people. And I got my eyes on a very unnormal and not so good problem. PW scammimg people's money. I'il be very sincere here. I purchased ZEN for 2 times, the 1st time was a "A, ok!" but at the second time I faced the scamm, 254 dollars lost. I don't reccomnd making such transactions whit PW, all they answered me was "We cannot help you whit such problem, we do not have your money." I complained in police and my bank, such in the justice. Got my money back whit indenization of 500 dollars for robbering. I don't know if this really come in the topic, but even If they only care about your money. Aeria Games is one of the few that I actually trusth whit my money.

That was all I had to write so DO NOT, take my Pro and Cons for you, Test the game and make your own decisions.

Have fun playing around, Kamikazesan ~sz'

Edit : Fixed some errors.

Comments

• nak08nak08 Member Posts: 6

Con #1 - I don't know if anyone else noticed. But this is P2W game.

I can totally agree with you, this game is p2w. However, my in-game husband is from Venezuela and he cannot buy zen. He is a top magus in the abyss server and he did it all without spending a single dime. It did however, require quite a bit of his time. I was more of a casual gamer compared to him.

Con #2 - If you don't buy Zen you'll probally stuck while choosing a pet, and upgrading your weapons.

Again, I find this statement both agreeable and disagreeable. I managed to snag a very nice Illusion Violet Dragon with 3.5k max growth for 6m coins. This dragon was absolutely great for PVE and the only zen I spent on was boosting it to max level. My husband has a Blue dragon and an Aquarius with all zodiac skills. Again, he didn't spend a dime.

Con #3 - The most decent pet's are the Zodiac pet's. They cost alot and takes long time to get such money.

It all depends on what you want a pet to do. Zodiac pets are potentially the best pets you can have. But that doesn't always mean they are the best. It all depends on how they are built. My dragon has better growth and attack power than some Leos and Taurus.. It is true they can cost a lot. But it mainly depends on their potential growth and with the market being flooded with second and third generation pets, their worth will certainly go down. I sold a superb third generation Libra with ultimate skill for 6m. I am sure some noob was happy as hell to get it.

Con #4 - Rates sucks. Sincerelly ALL RATES SUCKS. Enchanting rate - 75% os success will probally be a FAIL Same for drop rates. Exp rate same.

I find the rates to be way better than some games I have played. 75% is a general success rate. That basically means it is average. I mean, think about it...it is half way to 50% from 100% xD You try failing to compose an important item (this happened on another game) with a 100% success rate and still FAIL....AND ITS 100%!!! As far as exp rates go, there are at least 300 minutes of free double exp a week. Not to mention an abundance of double exp stones to add to the time you have. Maybe you could clarify this for me? Drop rates for instances suck, I agree. If you are a lvl 100 running DE, you wont get any SG unless you are extremely lucky. In LHE, there will be days when it loves you and when it hates you. At least you can get a little profit from selling all the junk there....provided you didnt pay 100k a run.

Con #5 -  The game start getting boring at mid level due to 2 days of hunting/instancing/questing to make one level (sometimes only half the exp bar).

The leveling pace is unbalanced in this game. Mainly when you are like 50-60 ish. It is a total contrast to fast leveling those first days. What is sad is that it even gets faster after you get over that hump. It never made much sense to me personally.

Con#6 - High amount of bots. So on the game is too much automated.

BOI has actually done a good job in updating the game to disable bots. I personally had one myself just to test it. I found nothing special about it. It was more of a pain to use than the convenience it was supposed to offer. At the weekly maintinence the game updates and disables most known bots. However, afk and pet kills all can be a bit annoying. Heavenfeather makes it all possible.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

I left my colored pencils at home can I still post in this thread?

• kamikazesankamikazesan Member Posts: 8

Yes you do '--'