Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We found the reason for lack of players in MO

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member CommonPosts: 154

Awright.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Oh right, has nothing to do with MO being a  bad game...

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

Originally posted by kakasaki

Oh right, has nothing to do with MO being a  bad game...

...Of coarse not....Its...all...Skyrims...fault...

DAMN YOU SKYRIM you are killing Mortal Online.... I can see the stock report now refrencing "other games" as an excuse for a low population.

"It is our belief that after our potential cutomers tire of OTHER GAMES (released solely to hurt our bottom line) population numbers will once again allow for epic 36 people "wars"- Until that time our remaining 50 subscribers may NOT be logging in but thankfully are paying for a combined 500 accounts. SV's future plans include (but are not limited to) waiting until people are bored with Skyrim at which point we estimate a poipulation surge...This strategy will allow us to ensure our investors will see a rise in subscription numbers by next report...Trust me...For real this time guyz"

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

it will be written on SV's 4th quarter financial report     " it was EPIC's fault.......i mean Skyrim's fault"

• HanoverzzHanoverzz Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by raff01

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/68710-ye-buncho-dummies.html

Yup, its Skyrim !

No.. Its BF3 and MW3

Old Yesterday, 03:37

Lead Community Moderator

Don't forget BF3 and MW3 also coming out at about the same time. It's been affecting most MMOs from what I have noticed lately.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

I'm actually playing Skyrim now too... Why arn't you?

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

MO's population is low but when Skyrim came out there was literally like 10 people online in MO, that's what theyre talking about. Reds could walk through guarded towns without any fear and looking for PvP would herald absolutely nothing. Pops starting to pick up again now, obviously it still feels pretty dead when its "active" but thats beside the point...