Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game really that special?

ZephrithZephrith Member Posts: 122

Well, I saw the hype-meter of the game, and it got a 6. After I looked at the player ratings, I decided to download it because they said good things about it. When I installed it, and started to make a character, there wasn't much classes, and the character cuztimation (sp?) was very bad. When I entered the game, I did not know what to do, but after a hour, a person finally told me where to train. There I stood, all day killing monsters. I would think I was at the same place over and over again, as it was very repitive. I tried to find some friends to pass the time, but half of them didn't even speak English, so I didn't know what they were saying. I was just wondering. When does this game really get good?

Thanks a ton,
Zephrith

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    The game will never get good. EVER!
  • ZephrithZephrith Member Posts: 122

Hmm... I have heard it was good. Nevermind. image

Also, is it still in Beta-Test?

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    It's not in BETA.
  • elitestriderelitestrider Member Posts: 180

this game is the best !!!::::06::::::05::::::07::::::04::::::03::::::02::::::01::::::09::::::10::::::11::::::12::::::16::::::15::::::14::::::13::::::17::::::18::::::19::::::20::::::24::::::23::::::22::::::21::::::25::::::26:::

• KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8

it is in Beta.. tht's why the version number is 0.9x (0.97d, 0.98 or 0.99 depending ofn th server)
    the asian official MU server has jsut got into the 1.00s where its an official release and u have to buy a CD to start with.

I happen to think its a very good game, being almost 2D and standing up to the might of games such as WoW.

Everyone i know who plays has got hooked, although they play on the same private server as me (not one of those insanel fast exp rate ones) and didn't play global to start with like i did.