Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updating the Right Side Content

jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

I browsed through a couple of pages here in the suggestions area, and on the fourth page, someone posted a thread about this.  It didn't go too into depth, however, and may have subsequently been ignored.  So, here' goes again...

Could we get an updated list of Upcoming MMOs slapped up on the right side of the site, please?  There are currently two games listed with 8/11 release dates and one with a 6/11 release.  One Q1 2011, three Q2 2011, and one Q3 2011, and two more with the always specific "2011".

It's not something that's mandatory to keep me coming to the site, but if it's going to be on the main page, shouldn't it be updated?  Or, if updating that part is too much of a pain in the gonads, removed?

I'd just like to pop in one day and, in checking the right side (I always do it, no matter my expectations...), see a COMPLETELY NEW LIST!  That just might make my day. 

So there's my suggestion for MMORPG.com.  Thank you, and go Flyers.

Comments

• gimmekeygimmekey Member Posts: 117

The lists are a total mess and are in need of serious revision.

There are titles present in the "upcoming" section that have been released for months, and plenty of others in other categories that have been shut down for some time.

If I come here, it's for the UP TO DATE information. You'd think that the founding purpose of the site would be upheld.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

It's usually in the lulls between games (or in this case, between graphics cards) that I come to visit here.  It's a bit disappointing to see the same things listed on the Right Side every time I come back to visit.  Even if I don't plan on playing any of the neewly listed games, it gives me something to check out. 

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,540

We're actively working on improving this content as we speak. Thanks for your feedback!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB