Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion download 2000+ hours?!?!

2»

Comments

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Originally posted by Goerilla

It says 2315:58 

Those are your minutes and it comes to around 38 hrs. This game, that sounds about right. I'm not bitching so much as pointing out the obvious but this will scare alot of people away. NA ISP's enforce bandwidth caps and this game is bigger than most peoples cap for a month. (mine is 20 GB, its why I went and bought it. The bandwidth over charges would have run me $72, the game was only $30)

EVE Online, FF14, LotRO and Perpetuum Online combined arent as big as this game.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

says the same on mine but i think it means minutes,and it changes all the time.

• XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124

Originally posted by Goerilla

I'm trying to download the free trial right now and it says i have to wait 2100 hours at the moment. My computer has pretty good specs but not a good internet connection. Even so, how is it THIS slow? 

Yeah i had something similar, i installed the box set and still had 5gb that i had to patch, showed 2000+ but i let it run over night and was done when i woke up for work :-)

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    6142MB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Antec Gaming Phenom
    Windows Vista™ Home Premium