Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 3.0 - The Promised Land Trailer

2»

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Mellkor

Originally posted by Teala

This is what Aion should have been at launch. 

Fast forward today, And we have talk of seperating servers...

wait... what?

expand on this please?

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

this game its diyng badely and no new stuff could revive it again on west market, forget about it the population is less than FTP games outside

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Originally posted by pedrostrik

this game its diyng badely and no new stuff could revive it again on west market, forget about it the population is less than FTP games outside

Say what? I find those comments very funny since they come from people who does not play the game! Sure, maybe you did played the game several months ago, when the same stupid comments were "active", like : "the game is dieing" , "ghost towns", etc ! But you know what? The game is doing far better then you think. Sure, it does not have the same population when Aion started, but is still very very active!

But hey, keep posting ! Having "haters" is a good think for a game you know? That means Aion is doing good :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

This is what Aion should have been at launch.   Now it is truly hitting epic awesomeness.   More games should add housing and seasons.   With the upcoming water expansions - this game will be one of the most epic games on the market.

Aion 3.0 Trailer - The Promised Land

Hi  Teala! =)

Wanna make babies?

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Unfortuantely just a bit too late.

Off and on love affair with Aion since chinese beta but finally said godbye her in August when the last of the guys I started with left,  like any MMO you paper over the cracks for a sense of community,,  that community has long since gone so sadly has to Aion.

• minime2minime2 Member Posts: 113

yeah afraid too little too late will be way too busy playing SWTOR sorry

• FatherAnolevFatherAnolev Member UncommonPosts: 265

This is what Aion should have been at launch.   Now it is truly hitting epic awesomeness.   More games should add housing and seasons.   With the upcoming water expansions - this game will be one of the most epic games on the market.

Aion 3.0 Trailer - The Promised Land

All I see is housing and some more zones... meh... 

I'm surprised to see you say this Teala, given your general disdain for anything themepark (which Aion very much is) or grindy (which Aion very much remains).