Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mods

i get warning for be honest guy was trolling.

[Mod Edit]

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Pandas asking for bans, are those "bandas"?

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

It's no surprise to the community, tbh.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

This thread should straighten them out.

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

Originally posted by Murashu

lol

I had the same thing happen to me on the Bethesda forums. This guy was telling me how horrible my Brink gameplay/review was and even went as far as to tell other people that I was shit and that they were idiots for watching my videos. 

Needless to say I called this dude everything I could think of at the time.  They ended up perminitly banning me from the site for life lol.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Originally posted by Murashu

Soothsayer image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Originally posted by sexypanda198

[Mod Edit]

Ahh yes. I remember the first time I got drunk.

Typing and alcohol do not mix.

EDIT: Mods are doing a fine job IMHO. Just don't bring up religion or File Sharing and you will be OK.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• FozzikFozzik Member UncommonPosts: 539

Flames on this site suck. Do better next time. I'm sure they'll get rid of it anyway, just to be polite, though.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

[Mod Edit]

Yeah, there are definitely mods here with an agenda.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

As always, you can dispute a warning or an infraction by simply emailing [email protected] .

Thanks!

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Originally posted by catlana

[Mod Edit]

Yeah, there are definitely mods here with an agenda.

Are you saying Langley's after your Lucky Charms?

No doubt though, the mods here have an agenda - to try to keep us all in check so that we have a place that we can argue with each other 24/7.  Damn those mods!

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Recently a post was deleted, and I was issued a warning, for informing someone their facts were invalid. Is this injustice? Yes, injustice to those who have not researched the issue themselves. This said person is now allowed to spread their lies, where I was trying to set the record straight.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by DLangley

As always, you can dispute a warning or an infraction by simply emailing [email protected] .

Thanks!

Is there a point when nothing is explained of how something might be in violation of the rules but rather ones own personal arbitrary decision of what is acceptable and not?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Originally posted by Finwe

Thanks!

Is there a point when nothing is explained of how something might be in violation of the rules but rather ones own personal arbitrary decision of what is acceptable and not?

But that is exactly where DL is stating you can ask them if you have a question.  You even quoted him saying that while asking it...

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by VirusDancer

Originally posted by Finwe

Thanks!

But that is exactly where DL is stating you can ask them if you have a question.  You even quoted him saying that while asking it...

Did you not read my post?

My point is...Contact has been made. And nothing is ever truly explained except some arbitrary nonsense.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

I believe you may be missing the point, Virus. The idea is not to have arbitrary reasons for deletion. Discussing a particular deletion shows there is too much take, and very little give.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.