Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biosfear/Savage Eden/Laghaim IS BACK!!!!

VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212

For all the loyal fans that remember biosfear / savage eden / laghaim.

It's back!!!!!! For EU/USA again with English support, new graphics new content etc etc!!!

AND ACCEPTING CLOSED BETA PARTICIPATIONS!!!

AND ACCEPTING CLOSED BETA PARTICIPATIONS!!!

They are accepting closed beta participators!!!

Signup now and be one of the first to rejoin the game you loved back during 2002-2006.

[b]Please note there are a limited number of places available and accounts are distributed on a [u]first come, first served basis[/u].[/b] "Source is from the site itself"

Closed Beta -: http://laghaim.mmozart.com 

See you in the beta!

-Mewhywhy

Comments

• VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212

Small shy bump just to warn former members that it's coming back :)

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I wasn't aware that savage eden ever closed? It was more the case that nobody wanted to play it any more lol.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Originally posted by grimboj

I wasn't aware that savage eden ever closed? It was more the case that nobody wanted to play it any more lol.

It kinda did they went pay to play and were behind like 3 major patches between the japanese one.

This one will be 100% the same patch as the japanese one, and will be free to play :)

• tsuktstsukts Member Posts: 164

looks cool, any game play footage of the new version?

There was some but i forgot the site >.> try google mate.

Anyways this game was made in 2002 if i remember correct, and in this patch they are switching to DX9.

For the rest it's really about the gameplay this game, i myself have played WoW, Lort,Lineage,Aion,CoH And many more.

They all had the graphics but tbh this game has really awesome gameplay that got my and my friend addicted and we are very happy it's coming back!

• EndofarEndofar Member UncommonPosts: 4

Originally posted by mewhywhy

and in this patch they are switching to DX9.

Where did you got that Info?

On the Closed-Beta-Registration-Site is only meantioned "With stunning special effects", but ive never taken that for full, because thai/korea look the same as always.

• JadetoothJadetooth Member UncommonPosts: 372

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/63559/Laghaim_Returns_from_the_Shadows.phpI suggest everyone reads this that is intrested :)

Now as a clickable link.

------------------------------

Originally posted by skinnys

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/63559/Laghaim_Returns_from_the_Shadows.php

I suggest everyone reads this that is intrested :)

Now as a clickable link.

Wow, Sorry about that thanks for the headsup :)

• TinkabeastTinkabeast Member Posts: 1

Biosfear takes me back as it was my first ever mmorpg  ( was on a PCGAMER Disc ). Have some great memories of reaching the META level of 250 , which my guild helped me achieve.

The game itself was pretty basic compared the now cashshop/instant gratification genre , but i live in hope that one day we will see the return of oldschool mmorpgs ( just with updated graphics and sound ).

If anyone ever remembers a Bulkan called Strontium :)....damn seems like a liftime ago now.

Born into poverty .. still there 38 years later.

Originally posted by Tinkabeast

Biosfear takes me back as it was my first ever mmorpg  ( was on a PCGAMER Disc ). Have some great memories of reaching the META level of 250 , which my guild helped me achieve.

The game itself was pretty basic compared the now cashshop/instant gratification genre , but i live in hope that one day we will see the return of oldschool mmorpgs ( just with updated graphics and sound ).

If anyone ever remembers a Bulkan called Strontium :)....damn seems like a liftime ago now.

I feel honord that you dedicated your first post to this thread!!!

This indeed was one of my first mmo's as well.

And i hope i will see you in the closed beta as well :)

• steveTBsteveTB Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Tinkabeast

• steveTBsteveTB Member Posts: 2

hello mark

• TinkerbeastTinkerbeast Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by steveTB

hello mark

Well guess you know me lol..

• btraillbtraill Member UncommonPosts: 97

What's the population like with the new release? Looks like a nice Helbreath/Daiablo hyrbid.

• Gither79Gither79 Member UncommonPosts: 55

ya i played long time ago. got up 100+ lvl then i got bored becuz not alot of ppl play and it wasn't worth the money to play it.

Ya free to play

• Pete107Pete107 Member Posts: 14

Yet again Laghaim is ran by a stupid company with no idea how to treat their customers/players.

{-Pete107-}

• Gither79Gither79 Member UncommonPosts: 55

sorry guys the server have closed down for good this time for all versions.....

• narongkornnarongkorn Member Posts: 4

Is that good for the awareness of this message.?????????