Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Construction

Udo_DUdo_D Member Posts: 14

Rather than get lost in the official forums, I thought I would just ask here:  At present, is there any form of permanent player housing/settlement construction or planned for the very near future.  I am training construction up and will be building those camps but I understand they are temporary.  Also, I have read that once players take over a conflict town, they can start building medical stations, defensive turrets, etc.  Not sure if that is in game yet, but once again, I read that the player buildings are temporary if the conflict town is retaken by NPC's and critters.  What about the upcoming faction towns?  Mainly, I was a big fan of Shadowbane and wondering if there will be any more-or-less permanent player-created towns, i.e., until the walls are breached by opposing guilds/factions.  Thanks for any informed responses.

Comments

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Sadly, there's no player-owned housing in the game at present, and no talk of adding it in the near future.

All the structures that you can place in the open world are temporary, and despawn after 3 hours. In PVP zones, Conflict towns can be enhanced when you've conquered them, but those structures are destroyed when an opposing group takes over.