Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cross class skirmish soldiers skills

I read somewhere about certain skirmish soldiers being able to use skills of other skirmish soldiers, which for example would mean that the Sage could use one of the herbalists heals. But i just can't remember where. I have nevertheless found no evidence of this at all in the game or with my kinsmen.

My questions.... is this

a) Possible right now, but very badly documented

b) Planned for an update patch

c) Wihfuill thinking of the poster.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

A little bit of wishfull thinking.  Soldier can share certain traits like critical increase and morale increase but not any class skills.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by Odysses

A little bit of wishfull thinking.  Soldier can share certain traits like critical increase and morale increase but not any class skills.

To bad....

I really want a bit of healing for emergencies from my Herbalist....... but most f the time my Warden does not need it.... I might want to try a sage.... But i am allways running out of Skirmish points before i get a chance to spend them...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)