Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Concerning Origin Now

2»

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Serien
    Originally posted by dekron
    Still looking for that TV. I've got a 19" color for sale. $25 + shipping (no clue the shipping price). Nothing Wrong with it (except it is missing remote).
    nah, I'm good..thanks
    I took a loan from a friend after that and bought a 32inch high def flat screen...
    just finished paying him off recently.
    and the whole djin ordeal only cost me like 50 bucks, was no biggy

Sweet. No biggy though. Just trying to get rid of stuff before I move. BTW, did you get hit by Dennis?

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Still looking for that TV. I've got a 19" color for sale. $25 + shipping (no clue the shipping price). Nothing Wrong with it (except it is missing remote).

nah, I'm good..thanks
    I took a loan from a friend after that and bought a 32inch high def flat screen...
    just finished paying him off recently.
    and the whole djin ordeal only cost me like 50 bucks, was no biggy

Sweet. No biggy though. Just trying to get rid of stuff before I move. BTW, did you get hit by Dennis?

it was just a tad bit too far off to the west for us over here in Orlando,

though, I must say..it did RUIN my break from work that I get at 1a.m.

that's about it, lol

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

1am? Geez, what shift do you work? And I thought you did telemarketing, and I thought it was illegal to call past 9pm.

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by Razorback

Im shocked!!

Im with you. Its like kick in the balls unsuspeced(sorry if i can't spell).image

1am? Geez, what shift do you work? And I thought you did telemarketing, and I thought it was illegal to call past 9pm.

heheh, I work two jobs :)  (I'm doing a lot to try to get enough cash for a car..but AnF just raised their prices, so all the work I've done over summer is going to be blown on clothes, and I won't have any left for a car...)

telemarketing from 9am-4pm

Then regal from 6pm-3am

I'm off today from the night job image

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Sad =/ No need to say more

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

telemarketing from 9am-4pm    Then regal from 6pm-3am

Yeah that does suck. Still, I suppose that's 8 hours to eat, drink and sleep. I've got two questions:

1. Why are you doing that in the first place? Was it for the car?

2. How long do you plan to keep that up?

And that thing about Chopes is too bad. I never really followed him with much interest, but he seems like the average guy just gone bad. If he's already changed his ways from his experiences, then most everything will be alright for him in the future; if not (which I somewhat suspect), then he's got a long and hard road ahead of him. The path of righteousness is a much easier path than some might suspect.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Originally posted by Adreal

telemarketing from 9am-4pm    Then regal from 6pm-3am
    Yeah that does suck. Still, I suppose that's 8 hours to eat, drink and sleep. I've got two questions:
    1. Why are you doing that in the first place? Was it for the car?
    2. How long do you plan to keep that up?

And that thing about Chopes is too bad. I never really followed him with much interest, but he seems like the average guy just gone bad. If he's already changed his ways from his experiences, then most everything will be alright for him in the future; if not (which I somewhat suspect), then he's got a long and hard road ahead of him. The path of righteousness is a much easier path than some might suspect.

well it was SUPPOSED to be for the car, but AnF raised their prices, so most, if not all, is going to go on clothing.

and I'm going to terminate both jobs before the 2005/06 school year.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

you are alittle bit too much into clothes my friend...
    here's alittle advice in one word...

ROSS

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

Originally posted by methane47

you are alittle bit too much into clothes my friend...
    here's alittle advice in one word...

ROSS

one phrase..

social anxiety disorder

heheh, I hope that explains it image

By the way, Murt, check out a local Goodwill store if you have one near you. The clothes are good sometimes. The only problem would be fitting your tastes if you're preoccupied with self-image. They pretty much subsist on what people drop off on them, so there's naturally less of a selection. Just don't buy any underwear there. image Personally I wouldn't care if some guy wore a jockstrap over his head, dressed as a goth, and had staples as body piercings. I've seen worse things - like tall blue mohawks.

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

Originally posted by Adreal
    By the way, Murt, check out a local Goodwill store if you have one near you. The clothes are good sometimes. The only problem would be fitting your tastes if you're preoccupied with self-image. They pretty much subsist on what people drop off on them, so there's naturally less of a selection. Just don't buy any underwear there. image Personally I wouldn't care if some guy wore a jockstrap over his head, dressed as a goth, and had staples as body piercings. I've seen worse things - like tall blue mohawks.

I'll pass on the social suicide, thanks though image

lol

WOW this thread has trailed off topic, haha...

lock please? lol

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

one phrase..
    social anxiety disorder

Hey Murt, don't be SAD, just go shop at Kohl's or Target and print up some designer labels on your PC and slap em on there. You can be a trendsetter.

:)

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by dsorrent
    one phrase..
    social anxiety disorder

Hey Murt, don't be SAD, just go shop at Kohl's or Target and print up some designer labels on your PC and slap em on there. You can be a trendsetter.

:)

well you know what they say... Wearing two brands is better than one...
    Hanes + Nike.... lol
    Hanes + Clairborne
    Bisou + Hanes + Bisou...

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    I'll never look at Chopes the same way again...image
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

Guys,

Please stay on topic here or I'll have to lock the thread down... proceed to our Gamer Fashion Sense... err Offtopic forum for all of your clothing discussions... image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

By the way, have I mentioned I met a guy several months ago with the name of 'Djin' in an online game?

proceed to our Gamer Fashion Sense... err Offtopic forum for all of your clothing discussions... 

Goodwiillll!11!! <Ok. I'm done.> image

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Originally posted by Meddle

Guys,
    Please stay on topic here or I'll have to lock the thread down... proceed to our Gamer Fashion Sense... err Offtopic forum for all of your clothing discussions... image

Gamer fashion sense ?

Does such a thing exist ?image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• FaintFaint Member Posts: 82

Wow and people wonder why I don't give any info on the Net. ::::06::

Someone go make a topic about clothes =D

---------------------------

A Paid to Search that pays!

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.2Ghz
    512MB of Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU 64mb
    Realtek AC'97 Audio
    WinXP Home

Games playing : None. Please PM if you know any good games.