Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you guys ACTUALLY-play- the game?

2»

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855

I played for a couple months from when US beta went retail to a couple months afterwards.

RO has many many many problems but it is very simple and easy to get into.

Also, Ragnarok Online is the most played video game in history. It has over 17 MILLION subscribers.

• lokiandme86lokiandme86 Member Posts: 2

I actually play this game, it is rather fun but as it has been said the community leaves somthing to be desired... But, if you find some friends in this game, it can be very fun and addictive, a lot of people don't give it a chance... but its actually quite enjoyable... though i am still looking foward to upcomming mmorpgs to replace this unholy addiction i have with this game... can anyone say WoW man!

also, i play the iRO test server Sakray... it seems to have a nicer community and less bots, though i think that might be because it has less players playing it over all ;)

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Of Cuz i played it!

how can i miss such BEST game?

imageRO the best!!!!!!

†

• BonorinolfBonorinolf Member Posts: 4

THIS GAME SUCKS.....

all CHARACTERS IS JUST LIKE paper dolls....

whats the mean of playing it....

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Oh? Really?!

But i dont think those game which its character looks like 3d wooden block is good~ all like biohazard's zombie~

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• soujiro14soujiro14 Member Posts: 29

Lmao! To answer the original question here, yes, I played for a full year. I stopped 'cause I'm temporarily unemployed. When I get a job I'm goin' to WoW though.

• RavenMistRavenMist Member Posts: 1

Yes, i play..though i am using my trial. And since my parents won't pay for the account i am probably just going to stop afte the trial is over or something like that,

But i find that no one actually talks in the game. I mean there are people who move around but it's more like a one player game for me.

• SilvergraySilvergray Member Posts: 20

I play the game on and off. The problem I find is the grind.

I mean I enjoy it while I'm playing it but I look for other forms of entertainment to balance out the monotony of it all.

When I go back though, it's fun again.image

Please note that I play in the Philippine Server so the interaction may be different from those in the International one because of the similatrities of the players backgrounds, hence making the experience more fun. (at least as far as I see it, it's fun)

***It was decided early on that Matrix Online would not contain any soup due to lack of spoons.***

• MambrinoMambrino Member Posts: 2

I am very sorry that noone speaks to you.  I have found a very nice community on International RO.  Chaos server is the most fun.  I hope you try to keep going past the trial.

• MambrinoMambrino Member Posts: 2

I am very sorry that noone speaks to you.  I have found a very nice community on International RO.  Chaos server is the most fun.  I hope you try to keep going past the trial.

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26
    Ragnarok online is addicting game, i like it very much for your char advances alot, i realy played the game for about two month, but i think there are one major mistake- after you are 99/50 there is nowhere else to advance and it gets realy booring. now there are some kewl new stuff like marriage and addopting kids which i think could addict me for like a week but nothing more (exept i heard trescendent classes coming, that could be fun.)
  • Cold_HawKCold_HawK Member Posts: 29

This MMORPG is quite boring compared to other MMORPGs. The quests in this game is just a joke and everything you do in this game is kill, kill, kill and kill that I realised after some months of playing. WOE is the only fun thing in this game.

• shem_13shem_13 Member Posts: 36

Played it for about two years, and let me tell you, even though there are bots, the community is one of the best out there, and even though the visual customization is limited to hair styles and colors, the attribute customization is so good that it is rare to find two people with the same skill or stat build.

I would definetly give it a try, and they do have a free trial.

Also to who ever badmouthed Hellbreathe earlier, they obviously haven't played it.