Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING...station all pass has some bugs.....

tymothymichetymothymiche Member Posts: 12
image  Okay gang...I signed up for the sony station pass, as I had old swg and eq1 accounts...figured I play eq2 as well as my old accounts at a decent deal.  WRONG! I was unable to add my old accounts to the all pass as the cd keys had been registered! (to me...) The online chat guy TSR Bill C was cool about it, and told me that they were working on getting all the accounts tied together and that I wasn't the only person this happened to....but the 27 bucks I just spent was toast. No refunds or exchanges thank you....and they had no ETA on when the accounts would all be tied together...so a station pass was a huge ripoff unless you just bought all the games that would be added on....unless you wanted to pay 27 bucks a month for one game until we get it fixed......Don't make my mistake... They really should explain it more carefully to us old blind people who just saw "play al these mmorpg's for one low monthly price"....After this I think I won't bother going back...too many non-sony products out there waitn for this fall anyway.

Comments

• Thunder-Thunder- Member Posts: 165
    ok i am having problems with the station pass too. I had someone subscribe for me, he said that he did subscribe. but when i checked my account it said i was subscribed to all the games i was previously subscribed to, but didnt say that i was subscribed. so what do i do? i dont want to get like 4 bills at the end of the month, how do i fix this? or did sony screw over the their people againimage
  • anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

As I said when you trolled this thread on the SWG forums, your only supposed to have one station account with multiple games on it. It's not a bug, that's how it works. You can't expect them to activate 5 different accounts for 5 different games for one price.

It's not a ripoff, it's a learning experience for you. Let's say your account name is Tymothy for EQ1. You would then want to register EQ2, Planetside and whatever games you have on the same Tymothy account. How else can sony keep track?

• OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

I'm not sure what you did, or what you think you did, or even what you think was done to you... but did you read FAQ by SOE regarding the station pass?

As anarchyart says, this isn't a method to combine accounts. This is a service to expand a single account.

----------------------------------------
    My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.

• tymothymichetymothymiche Member Posts: 12

To reiterate....when you sign up on ONE account...they ask you to ADD cd keys. I added my old cd keys to the new account sign on. It did not work. When talking to the csr the person STATED it was SUPPOSED to work but didn't. and they were working on it. So before you tell me how stupid I am, why don't you go and check with a customer service rep. and have an informed opinion. Instead of the one you have. I was passing on info from a service rep. not trolling. Sorry if I hurt the shining ideal you seem to have for a very human run company. Oh and btw, the bank agrees with me, and cheerfully refunded my cash. Have a decent day.

• Saren42Saren42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Originally posted by tymothymiche
    To reiterate....when you sign up on ONE account...they ask you to ADD cd keys. I added my old cd keys to the new account sign on. It did not work. When talking to the csr the person STATED it was SUPPOSED to work but didn't. and they were working on it. So before you tell me how stupid I am, why don't you go and check with a customer service rep. and have an informed opinion. Instead of the one you have. I was passing on info from a service rep. not trolling. Sorry if I hurt the shining ideal you seem to have for a very human run company. Oh and btw, the bank agrees with me, and cheerfully refunded my cash. Have a decent day.

ok, not meaning to be a ass, but, your dumb. now then. if you already used the acount keys to activeate the game on a differnt station name, they cannot be used again. but if they were all on 1 account, you wouldn't need to put in any account keys

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

I bought my games seperately as they all came out and i just switch to station pass a few months back without any issue. Ofcourse i have them all on one account.

• Saren42Saren42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

omg, your are stupid, i have the all access pass. and i can't belive the bank refunded money for stupidity...allwell, not my problem