Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Installation problems

noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

So i downloaded the free version and really wanna try AO out (its one of the few mmorpgs ive never played before) But it refuses to install ::::21:: So I try to run setup.exe like im suppose to and then everything seems fine , then it tells me to run install.exe , so I run that but that it screws up and gives me things like ''Cant find ''CopyFiles'' etc and then closes. I cant get this damn game to install lol.

Any help would be appreciated , thanks.

Comments

• ultreosultreos Member Posts: 14
    If it is a .zip folder (I think it is) then right click on it and hit "Extract All" follow the process through.  It'll  then ask you if you wanna open the extracted folder.  Hit yes.  Then hit "Setup.exe" or something like that.  Should work coz it worked for me.  Try it out.
  • noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by ultreos
    If it is a .zip folder (I think it is) then right click on it and hit "Extract All" follow the process through. It'll then ask you if you wanna open the extracted folder. Hit yes. Then hit "Setup.exe" or something like that. Should work coz it worked for me. Try it out.

Ah thanks that worked. Now everythings fine. I thought it was already extracted for some reason lol::::15::

• ultreosultreos Member Posts: 14
    no probs image