Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: Our Zboard Giveaway Contest!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is proud to announce another new and exclusive contest for our members!  From now until August 10, 2005 at 9PM we will be taking entries from our members to win one of 3 Zboard keyboards complete with a World of Warcraft keyset!

As with all of our contests, the more days that you login to MMORPG.com - the greater your chances of winning a prize!

Ready to enter?  Click here now!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• jsharradjsharrad Member Posts: 5

funny, a competition for a wow zboard and wow isn't an option in the favourite game drop down ::::12::

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Ok, ok - you caught us image  Fixed!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• FaintFaint Member Posts: 82

I have a WoW keyset I'm ready to give away for free. The whole Zboard thing didn't work out due to my computer acting up. No one pm me about giving it to them please.

---------------------------

A Paid to Search that pays!

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.2Ghz
    512MB of Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU 64mb
    Realtek AC'97 Audio
    WinXP Home

Games playing : None. Please PM if you know any good games.

• TrakenTraken Member Posts: 172

Just so everyone doesn't get their hopes up: These things (Zboards) do currently have some major driver issues. When switching keysets you have to unplug the USB or else your computer will freeze up. Some people have commented about the default gaming keyset to stop working, not be recognized, locking computers up, or not being bindable.

Just a heads up. I still want to win though. ::::02::