Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 3.0 - Questions, questions, questions

Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

So we saw those nice videos about, mounts, housing, new territory, boss inside the capital city of the new territory, new skills... But more i see, more questions i have ^-^

About the mounts, wich one are for Asmos and Elys? How do we get them? Kinah's, ap's, new tokens? That dragon mount is beatifull, does it cost more than the others? Does the house have any cost? Or we get it from a quest? Can both factions join groups in the new no-pvp-territory? Can we trade items with the other faction, in that territory? Omg, so many questions...

Probably i have to wait, and play it :)

Comments

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Thanks a lot: Sukiyaki and Koyoti.

More doubts will apear ^-^

• KoyotiKoyoti Member Posts: 24

New video guys !:

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=72412

And now...We can say: Its like AION Vision !

Sweettttttttttttt !

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

I am confused about what Aion is trying to be, it was orginally advertised as this cool pvpve game and now it's just..........

Originally posted by nerovipus32

I am confused about what Aion is trying to be, it was orginally advertised as this cool pvpve game and now it's just..........

just what ?? I think AION is trying to be a better mmo.

Originally posted by Koyoti

They killed the orginal idea which the game was sold on, pvp. It's dead in Aion.

They killed the orginal idea which the game was sold on, pvp. It's dead in Aion.

Hummm. When was the last time that you played ? You see Arenas in 2.7 ?

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Which server are you on? because on my server siel, though quite dominate by elyos, but there's still alot of pvp going on.

I may reroll asmo on Zikel, just to boost up the asmo side :)

RIP Orc Choppa

Hummm. When was the last time that you played ? You see Arenas in 2.7 ?

Arena is not the kind of pvp i look for , it sounds more and more like wow with every update...flying mounts in a game where your character has wings is just ridiculous.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

Lol Koy, you dont see it, the stuf they are adding is all over the map.  Trying to add weird or "unique" things here and there without focusing purely on gameplay directlon eventually just drives people away.  Fruity weapons and bikes are not things you add to attract new subs, as a matter of fact most people chuckle and say wth? (and not in the Im curious and have to check this out way).  Whats next dishwashing and tire repair kits?

With every bizarre content update I have less and less interest in this one.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Sorry but this is wrong. You can say AION is becoming in a better game because its your opinion and i respect that. But never a better mmo.

Updates that bring instance arenas 1vs1 and 10 ffa is nothing then a mini pvp games inside a mmo world.

All the updates should focus around abyss control and the war between Elyos and Asmodions (with some factions objectives and not only personal char rank), less RNG depended and the cash shop tottaly BANNED from the game.

AION is become less and less mmo for each update, but is really a great game. I loved until reach lvl cap... then the frustration started.

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Aion was a great game. I played for 2 years had a sin with full pvp gear and also a max level chanter I was working on before I quit. This game is unbalanced due to elyos constantly dominating and everyone rerolled to that side who was an asmo. That alone killed it for a lot of people. I saw server merges while I played as well as tons of friends and guild quit. I don't think 3.0 is going to save what is left. We were down to 4 servers when I left 2 PST and 2 EST. It was good while it lasted though. I am sure they could merge again and it would keep people busy but even with that you could go look around trying to gank in Gelkarmos and not run into anyone for 30+ minutes. Kinda sad it was a fun game. I do miss it but there was just too much low population.

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

New video guys !:

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=72412

And now...We can say: Its like AION Vision !

Sweettttttttttttt !

Sweeettttt! ^-^ Omg, cant wait!

About opinions: Are what they are... opinions!