Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll Get You Guys in the Foreign MMORPG's (you got to vote/post though)

124»

Comments

• ZephrithZephrith Member Posts: 122

A very kind thing to do, Rikumaru. May the gods show you gratitude.

In other words, YOU ROCK! image

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108

Ditto, this is the kindest thing I've ever seen on mmorpg.com (well one of the kindest). Hopefully the Admins will add another part in the General Discussion and you get more help. Oh yeah, make your email invisible or change it to a dummy email so you don't get unlimited emails from people that want you to translate a game for them.

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Foreign MMORPG's which include Chinese, Japanese, Korean and others. Not only I will give you the website, but I will guide you through the regrestration and downloading the game so you can start playing in a matter of minutes. I want to do this to give the old, new, and cool members of the MMORPG.com community an experience of how different, fun, and cool others are compared to the ones of the U.S. and the english versions of other foreign games (ex. Lineage II). image
    I want to do this for you guys but first I need some okays (and hopefully no no ways). Depending on the outcome of the okays and no ways (through posting and voting), I'll gladly do it. Btw, if my homies don't speak up, it will be a real dissapointment.
    Well, tell me what you think. I'll be back later becuase it's time to go to school. I graduate next month! imageimage

You realize that giving people instructions on how to circumvent KSS or the Japanese equivalent is against the law, right? That's identity theft.

• Eva-01Eva-01 Member UncommonPosts: 69

me me me!

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by brian72282
    You realize that giving people instructions on how to circumvent KSS or the Japanese equivalent is against the law, right? That's identity theft.

I said this in the very first page of this thread & it was responded to also in the next post after it. No such ongoings here since it is illegal & against the ToS of these forums.

The help is for those betas that dont need/use it.