Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most eagerly anticipated web game of 2011!

barbilybarbily Member Posts: 29

I guess you all have heard about Star Supremacy.yes! It is the most eagerly anticipated web game of 2011! The closed beta test has run for a day and there spring up powerful alliances already. Join them now! before others are getting stronger!

Get your keys at www.ssupremacy.com/articleDetail.php?id=52

Play at www.ssupremacy.com

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Overuse of superlatives is bad marketing.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• WhySoShortWhySoShort Member Posts: 315

You know, this isn't exactly spamming, but posting over and over like this is about as close as you can get...

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

The most eagerly anticipated web game of any year will never go to an Ogame clone.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Anticipated by whom...?

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Never heard of it

• DthRevanDthRevan Member Posts: 48

looks like a steaming turd to me

• brindleburnbrindleburn Member UncommonPosts: 65

OH WOW, it's that game I've been eagerly anticipating all year.... and its finally here... YAYYYY.

• ZenjinxZenjinx Member Posts: 328

Originally posted by Icewhite

Overuse of superlatives is bad marketing.

Indeed. I am trying to figure out if there was any actual information about the game in that. It doesn't seem so.