Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reason for Concern, EA's Q2 reports

12346»

Comments

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Originally posted by fenistil

So basically they want to:

- hurt North America & Europe work places by outsourcing game making to studios in cheaper counties (in Asia propably). So not only 90% of industry items will come from China ,but more 'advanced' work places in services as well?  

Great. Soon only avabile thing to do in NA & Europe will be ones that are psychically impossible to outsource / import like  street cleaning :/

Ummm we are already outsourcing street cleaning, that is what all the illegal immigrant issues are all about.

• jeremyjodesjeremyjodes Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 679

I have no doubt EA will tell BW to make that little CE store the test vendor for shit to sell. wait i'm wrong they probally had it planned from the get go. This is nothing new really. all these sites like this one support the F2P scheme. and lets face it thats what it is. it lures you with something free and cock blocks you from access to content at some point. or simply nickel and dimes your ass for 3X the amount of a sub.

Gamers really don't care it seems. they play a game and if it sucks they move to another.

But TOR fans will still play the game. But the revolt will be fun to watch i must say.

My how i miss the old days of MMO gaming.