Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated beta signup section

eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

I was just looking into archage beta, I dont seen to have had any luck in finding anything in the way of signups.  I love to beta games. 

I need some place thats updated that can tell me on the wim all the beta links and informations.  I think a section like that would be helpfull for all the games listed on this site that have yet to release.  Not just a thread, but a section. 

Its hard enough to get into beta in the first place, but its harder to find times/forms/current info on each. 

Yup I think a beta tab with all the others on front page of mmorpg with its own frontpage would be nice. 

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,540

Originally posted by eycel

I was just looking into archage beta, I dont seen to have had any luck in finding anything in the way of signups.  I love to beta games. 

I need some place thats updated that can tell me on the wim all the beta links and informations.  I think a section like that would be helpfull for all the games listed on this site that have yet to release.  Not just a thread, but a section. 

Its hard enough to get into beta in the first place, but its harder to find times/forms/current info on each. 

Yup I think a beta tab with all the others on front page of mmorpg with its own frontpage would be nice. 

You can sort our Game List by "In Beta" and then visit the game's official website to sign up if applicable. This is the best solution we can offer at the moment. Generally, if a game is taking beta sign ups it will be on their official website.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB