Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European Knight Online

StafikStafik Member Posts: 2

Hello all. I would like to introduce you to the game Knight Online. Currently there are 2 versions: U.S. (American) and JP (Japanese), but there is hot news from NTTgame.com which indicates European version of this great game where we know a lot of improvements. If you want to see how the game looks like you can watch this video:

If you are interested in, here are the official game site and you can download the client, and register.

http://www.nttgame.com/

Have a pleasant gaming and thank you for your time.

Regards Stafik.

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I'm surprised that game is still around, I remember checking it out over 5 years ago as I had heard it was great for some pvp fun. 

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

"Knight Online - the game where the bots outnumber the players three to one... on a good night."  I wonder if that has improved or got worse since I tried it out many years ago.

EDIT:  I looked at the video, and once I turned off the cliched, pounding choral background music (obligatory for MMOs it seems, these days) I saw an uninspiring game that looked like it the graphics came from the 1990's.  I can't see any sign of "improvements" and it looked like it hadn't evolved at all since it was first released.

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

Why do people develop games (as I understand, EU version is underway.. so development) with graphics that were subpar even 5-7 years ago?

• Zandramas666Zandramas666 Member UncommonPosts: 20

Originally posted by BTrayaL

Why do people develop games (as I understand, EU version is underway.. so development) with graphics that were subpar even 5-7 years ago?

the game is not in development. they just release the eu version now. 

• kobliha87akobliha87a Member Posts: 11

To answer your question. Its because its player base is still high due to the fact, that KO has pretty much MOST skill-based pvp I have ever seen in the hundred of MMOS I have played.

See you there Stafik, BeHappy.

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

Originally posted by Zandramas666

Originally posted by BTrayaL

the game is not in development. they just release the eu version now. 

My definition of a troll: person that talks about more-or-less irelevant fragments of a post (ex: the weather outside, punctuation, even grammar), but fails to say anything relevant to the subject.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

One word, Turkey.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis