Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After all these years they finnaly did it.

DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

• "A new type of player-crafted Stat Buff Potion has been added to the Alchemy crafting skill. These new potions can be found in the ‘Stat Buff Draughts’ section. These potions can be crafted starting at 950 Alchemy Skill, and will have 10/20/30 charges, depending on the level of the potion created.  The buff values for these potions are as follows:

• Draught of Strength – 38 Strength

• Draught of Fortitude – 38 Constitution

• Draught of Dexterity – 38 Dexterity

• Draught of Enlightenment – 50 Acuity

• Draught of Might – 57 Strength / Constitution

• Draught of Deftness – 57 Dexterity / Quickness

• Three new Stat Buff potions also have multiple buff versions, available to players at 1100 Alchemy Skill, that can be used to receive the following buffs:

• Draught of Courage – Will cast Draught of Strength, Draught of Fortitude, Draught of Dexterity

• Draught of Superior Courage – Will cast Draught of Enlightenment, Draught of Might, Draught of Deftness

• Draught of Heroism – Will cast Draught of Strength, Draught of Fortitude, Draught of Dexterity, Draught of Enlightenment, Draught of Might, Draught of Deftness"

-From http://darkageofcamelot.com/article/981

They finnaly fix the difference between a person using a buffbot( An account with a character that just buffs people and sits in a safe zone.) and not.

This difference made it feel like fighting a person 20 levels higher than you. They added some options over the years but the difference between a buffbot and other means were still too great. There are still differences like resist buffs that last 15minutes.

Now after all these years, I dont even care anymore. It just pisses me off that it took them this long. I just wish they did this at the start. However, I'll probally resubscribe after I beat Skyrim. Is there anyone else resubscribing because of the last patch?

--
"Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow

Comments

• xenomxenom Member UncommonPosts: 116

buff bots were the nr 1 reason i did quit years ago :) i am on the fence of checking back anyhow for a while but my account got missing during the eu->us transfer and always when i call support it states wait like 10 minutes.

for now i just don't feel like paying a monthly sub price just to get my account fixed via telephone support as they do not even manage to have some sort of EU support.