Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

elf elf elf elf = elves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UOPlayerUOPlayer Member Posts: 10
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageelves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

I'm going to assume your post is aobut the elf race in the next UO xpac. I think orc would be a better race since orcs have been roleplayed since UO opened.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • Takai001Takai001 Member Posts: 248

Originally posted by gargantroo
    I'm going to assume your post is aobut the elf race in the next UO xpac. I think orc would be a better race since orcs have been roleplayed since UO opened.
    Yeah, I wanted orcs too. It would be awesome

Mustache is a cat
    That has to go to the vet
    Do your taxes now

• UOPlayerUOPlayer Member Posts: 10
    image y would u want to be a smelly orc when u can b a graceful elf? image
  • jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Originally posted by UOPlayer
    image y would u want to be a smelly orc when u can b a graceful elf? image

For the smell, obviously. hehe

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

Originally posted by UOPlayer
    image y would u want to be a smelly orc when u can b a graceful elf? image
    Orcs are strong, savage and cruel. They rape, pillage and plunder and are ALWAYS chaotic and evil. Besides, UO could have a function to where if you typed something, it would auto-translate to orcish and only fellow orcs could read it, unless you took the time to go learn english.

• galefan2004galefan2004 Member Posts: 127

They are introducing Elves simply because WoW has them and the fan boys of RPGs wanted them. They were never in UO and they shouldn't be introduced as an Ultima Online race before all the other races that were actually in Ultima are not. This is just more proof that EA doesn't really understand its market and I guarantee in a month or two people will complain more about ML then they do any other expansion. Its such a WoW clone expansion that I decided that instead of playing it I should just play WoW.

Its a damn shame that orcs are getting forgotten. I always wanted to make an orc, I remember the orc fort on my shard was a HUGE red attraction so I would always go there to PVP reds or orcs.

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by galefan2004
    They are introducing Elves simply because WoW has them and the fan boys of RPGs wanted them. They were never in UO and they shouldn't be introduced as an Ultima Online race before all the other races that were actually in Ultima are not. This is just more proof that EA doesn't really understand its market and I guarantee in a month or two people will complain more about ML then they do any other expansion. Its such a WoW clone expansion that I decided that instead of playing it I should just play WoW.

If I remember correctly elfs where in the Ultima Universe before humens.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T