Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Cube for Sale

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Selling the following via paypal:

Game Cube - 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, 1 game (Animal Crossing)

Barely played at all - about 120 hours total use.

$60.00 + shipping

Comments

• i dont think you will find lot of Buyer, but still, i wish you luck ^^! The only game that might worth time on Gamecube is RE4! (but its true that its one of the only game that i had my eyes on for the GC)

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I would love to play that new Star Fox game. Me and my dad.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218
    Don't sell your gamecube, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is comming out  and that game is completly worth keeping a GC for.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• FaintFaint Member Posts: 82

Nice deal, I would buy the only problem is that I have one. Good luck selling it man, It's a killer deal.

---------------------------

A Paid to Search that pays!

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.2Ghz
    512MB of Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU 64mb
    Realtek AC'97 Audio
    WinXP Home

Games playing : None. Please PM if you know any good games.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

I agree. Don't sell your GameCube for the sole purpose of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, it really is going to be worth it.

Also, Animal Crossing was a great game for GameCube. I heard good things about it and so I got it for my ltitle sister for her birthday (who was turning 8) and she played it for 4 months non-stop.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Zelda looks good, but not good enough for me to keep the GC. ::::02::

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    Havn't you ever heard of Ebay?

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by scaramoosh
    Havn't you ever heard of Ebay?

Of course, but I rarely sell on EBay and have little credibility there.I've been on these forums for two years and most of the frequenters know me, plus I'd give a better deal on here anyways.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Ha. Do a search on Game Cubes on Ebay and you will see why it is so hard to sell consoles. I'd like to say that the games I had anticipated on over the years for the cube were great, but that is not the case, unfortunately. The Cube has been very bad to me.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman