Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join Hyakki Yako!

XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Hyakki Yako is a casual friendly social Guild. Having fun is what the game is all about, and what is more fun then sharing all your moments with great people! The only thing we need is the help and support from all of you.

We would love to see this Guild grow and become one of the best. We are all about having a great time. Some of us are the most open people you will ever meet. So feel free to talk with us about anything at anytime. So don’t think you are just another member, NO WAY is that the case. NO matter what your rank or who you are; please feel free to tell us anything. We are trying to build a community of friends and looking for friendly respectful people to join our ranks. http://hyakkiyako.enjin.com

"Where does the name Hyakki Yako come from?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyakki_Yak%C5%8D

Comments

• ssaninssanin Member UncommonPosts: 22

The best guild and community i have ever been in.  There's absolutely no drama and everyone who stays in the guild is super helpful and really nice.  You will not regret applying to HY!  Unlike many other guilds out there HY manages to cater both, the hardcore and the casual player in such a way that everyone is happy.

Love these guys!  Been there for over a year and cannot wait for many more.

• Talas-KaraTalas-Kara Member Posts: 2

Aboslutley awesome!! I love this guild! I started with them for FFXIV and was a founding member ^^. Still involved, and we are looking to expand to other games! I will be heading up the SW:ToR branch of the HY family, If you are looking for a group of players that are respectful, fun, and have a good sense of humor look no further! We try to cater to all our members and we are very willing to listen to suggestions our members have. I hope you consider joining us in Star Wars and I assure you you won't regret it!

Guild Leader of Hyakki Yako in Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Mapping out allies as well as new recruits.

We are now also recruiting for FFXIV as well as Guild Wars 2.

• gruntreapergruntreaper Member Posts: 29

It would be a delight to join,sadly im living in england:( but hey good luck with the guild m8:)

we don't descriminate :)

up to you though...  In FFXIV we have a bunch of people from Europe.  But i guess it would be more tough to recruit on NA game servers people from Europe LOL!  

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do my friend :)

• Talas-KaraTalas-Kara Member Posts: 2

We are now official allied with Order of the Phoenix on Star Wars: The Old Republic! Check us out and join us on your adventures through the Galaxy!

Guild Leader of Hyakki Yako in Star Wars: The Old Republic!

we have made more alliances but are still looking for members.

we are al set on alliances now till launch.  have some really fantastic allies!

still actively seeking active and dedicated members.

lots of room for growth :) 

redesigned the website and, as always, lfm

we changed back to Enjin in order to support and serve our members better.

please visit hyakkiyako.enjin.com

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Yay! I finnaly get to beta test!

We are up and still very active on Keller's Void.  Please check us out at hyakkiyako.enjin.com