Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... what did you vote for the Heal class names?

mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Did you pick the commonly used ones they thesaurus'd or what was the other one you came up with?

Comments

• xaid00xaid00 Member CommonPosts: 4

i submitted battlesmith for autobots and artifice for decepticons

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

I was tired, so I took my own (not the best) names.

Autobot - Techobot

Decepticon - Mastercon

• SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520

Medic for Autobots, because that is precisely what Ratchet was: Medical Officer

Informer for Decepticons, because it sounds deceptive enough

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I tried to think of something totally different, in fact...they were so different that I don't recall what they were, lol

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• TenacioTenacio Member UncommonPosts: 9

I went for retro names for the healers,

Autobots = Pioneer, the first battlefiedl engineers

Decepticons = Overseer, seemed like a good oposite to Pioneer.

• JudgeThaneJudgeThane Member UncommonPosts: 63

I used WarTech for Autobots and BattleMaster for Decepticons. Yes I know the names are similiar as I don't expect them to use either but they could use one, who knows.

• KrenubisKrenubis Member Posts: 3

i went with sergeon for autobot

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

Voted "RandySavage" for the Autobots, and "John Wilkes Booth" for the Decepticons.

• PanzakatPanzakat Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

I was tired, so I took my own (not the best) names.

Autobot - Techobot

Decepticon - Mastercon

lol almost exactly the same..

went for Technobot and mechacon... While trying really hard to resist the temptation to write healbot in the 1st box... because I can see lfg channel...  looking for tank dps and healbot /pst....

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I just wanted to bump the thread because I want this community staying active, really excited for this mmo

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• FaelsunFaelsun Member UncommonPosts: 500

Probably medic or some kind of Engineering spec or Eng offshoot. I imagine they wont go over the top on the Functions. Assault, Engineering, Gunner, Medic, Defensive/Offensive Tactician, Troop Transport ETC. Functions always exists when their is a need if their is no need then it probably wont be in game. I imagine Fucntion will = Class or specialty and their will be custization within that class. Some stats like Courage wont be in game because its not a text based rpg so they will scrap that. Honestly I imagine few people will want to be a medic starting off, so what you will see is an assortment of available medical bays at your disposal if I had to guess.