Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timeline Episodes

LoboMauLoboMau Member UncommonPosts: 395

Why there isnt more Timeline Episodes in the Holonet? For quite some time we dont see a new episode. I liked this bit of lore. Is it because they dont have time to do this, because they are focused in the launch of the game? I thought that they would do 7 more episodes before they would launch the game.

Comments

• Originally posted by LoboMau

Why there isnt more Timeline Episodes in the Holonet? For quite some time we dont see a new episode. I liked this bit of lore. Is it because they dont have time to do this, because they are focused in the launch of the game? I thought that they would do 7 more episodes before they would launch the game.

they never really planned to get them all done before launch as over a year ago they were saying they would continue post launch and due to dev quotes they have been put on the back burner as something to put out post launch

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by gaou

Originally posted by LoboMau

they never really planned to get them all done before launch as over a year ago they were saying they would continue post launch and due to dev quotes they have been put on the back burner as something to put out post launch

Eh? Who cares about it post launch? Aren't we supposed to discover the history then ingame? Sense, it makes none. :/

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• Originally posted by Elikal

Eh? Who cares about it post launch? Aren't we supposed to discover the history then ingame? Sense, it makes none. :/

well the timelines are set to cover as far back as the discovery of tyhton and the force, 32000 years before the treaty of coruscant so i could understand if they don't plan to cover all that in game.  i think the timelines were just meant as way to inform people about the history of the galaxy.  i think they got to the point that in the timelines where things get refenced in game and felt they could back off on them for the time being. but that is pure speculation on my part

edit: just went through the timelines again and would hope they would get through the next 2 cuase i could see those being referenced in game

also anyone else think the prototype star destroyed mentioned in the "The Rebirth of the Sith Empire" timeline is the voidstar? ;)

• NijrawNijraw Member Posts: 37

Dam that sucks, I was saving them for the day before launch to catch up on lore

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by Elikal

I see the timelines as a way to interest people in this game that are doing some research.  I know for me it really ramped up my interest and I do not even care a whole lot about the "history" behind Star Wars".  It probably will not do a whole lot for people already playing the game since we will be able to discover a lot of it in game, but for those just looking at it . . .

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"