Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this free now?

Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

On the main page of this website on the far right under the heading "Free MMOs to Play or Download Now!" it has Aion listed. When did this game go free to play? Is it just a cash shop now or what? Can I still get to every level and area? I can't find much info regarding this.

Comments

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Originally posted by Blazer6992

On the main page of this website on the far right under the heading "Free MMOs to Play or Download Now!" it has Aion listed. When did this game go free to play? Is it just a cash shop now or what? Can I still get to every level and area? I can't find much info regarding this.

Free MMOs to Play or Download Now!

^^ see the "OR" part... this is what threw you i guess.. :D

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

it's free

trial

or accurately, like the poster above me

Free to Download

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Rfit is there too.  Its bad wording.

But you could have easily figured it out by taking a few seconds to go to their website instead of making a thread.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

mmorpg.com needs to stop doing that , these games are not free please stop advertising them that way, very unprofessional

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Originally posted by eddieg50

mmorpg.com needs to stop doing that , these games are not free please stop advertising them that way, very unprofessional

It would be nice if the makers of free games would stop doing that as well, their games are not free, please stop advertising them that way, very unprofessional...

...shazam.

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• PainlezzPainlezz Member UncommonPosts: 646

I started a thread about the horrible ads on this site.  Half naked women cut and paste from other medial (illegaly) used to advertise terrible browser based games.

Pretty sure I get temp ban for it.

Anyway, MMORPG takes money from anyone.  Guess they need it.  Generally they're always MMO-ish games.  Unfortunately the content of those advertisements is pretty much open to whatever.

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

Agreed, I got all worked up for nothing.

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 642

Originally posted by VirusDancer

It would be nice if the makers of free games would stop doing that as well, their games are not free, please stop advertising them that way, very unprofessional...

...shazam.

I hear ya there, even games that are "free" to download and play still make you pay one way or another. Either to access all levels or for items, then you end up paying more than what you would of payed for a monthly subscription.