Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Authentication key for World of Warcraft

Hey, can anybody tell me what an authentication key is because it asks for one on the world of warcraft account creation thingy.  And please explain it to me so I can understand it because im kind of a dummy when it comes to computers.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

the authenticity key is the CD-key that is supplied to you when you purchased the product legally. It can either be found behind the CD-case or within the manual somewhere.

If I am correct, it is behind the Cd case.

Also mmorpgs are impossible to pirate because even though you somehow managed to obtained an existing Cd-key you would then need to know the login/password of that person who owned the cd-key initially in addition to the monthly fees (which is highly illegal and can result in criminal prosecution .....or a permanent ban from the company at the very least)

But if you bought it legally (and I am hoping you did) it can be found within the software box

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• cornelious3cornelious3 Member Posts: 22
    How much is the monthly fees?
  • bean945bean945 Member Posts: 2

$15 US i think

i dont know

• cornelious3cornelious3 Member Posts: 22
    Hey, can anyone here tell me how to raise your rating on this website?
  • bean945bean945 Member Posts: 2
    Go to the F.A.Q. in the top right  of the page and it should tell u in thereimage

i dont know

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

How do you calculate my rank?

Ranks are calculated every day at 2:00AM EST. They are only based on the last 30 days of data. We look at the following factors when determining your rank:

* How many days you visited the site (and logged in). This is also counted when you use our "autologin" feature.
    * How much information you have posted in our forums (not the amount of posts)
    * The quality of your posts. If you post lot of "filler" posts that only consist of a few words this will cost you rank points.
    * Any posts of yours that had to be deleted will cost you 5 rank points (there are only 100 total). To prevent your posts from being deleted, please obey our Rules of Conduct.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• FaintFaint Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by cornelious3
    Hey, can anyone here tell me how to raise your rating on this website?

Can someone tell me the winning lottery numbers?

Search around, it's been asked like 1500 times.

---------------------------

A Paid to Search that pays!

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.2Ghz
    512MB of Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU 64mb
    Realtek AC'97 Audio
    WinXP Home

Games playing : None. Please PM if you know any good games.