Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unnessecary white lines added when editing a post underneath a newsarticle

someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Everytime I edit my comment below a news article, extra white lines are added. It doesnt just happen with my post, I see it in other ppl's posts as well. Somehow switching between the page with the comments below the news article and the respective forumthread, changes the amount of white lines between paragraphs in someone's post.

I dont know how to explain this any better, but please look at this. It is very annoying to find posts that look like :

BLablablablalbablabla

blablablablalba

blablalbalba

Just because it has been edited once using the new edit button directly underneath the news article.

Comments

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

So, Im the only one who notices this?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

If you mean extra blank/empty lines just use the delete key.  I don't see any white lines.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by grunty

If you mean extra blank/empty lines just use the delete key.  I don't see any white lines.

It happens only when I edit a post underneath a news post as described in the OP. Not when editing in a normal forum section.

It then doesnt show underneath the news section right away, untill you switch to the forum view. Then posts that have been edited underneath the newsarticle (the comments list without the quote buttons), show extra whitelines.

I dont know how else to explain this, but this seems bugged anyway. Not to mention that I dont see any reason why you have two different view options below that article.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

It's certainly annoying and has been brought up before internally. Not sure what is the issue. I'll circle back around and see if there is any new information.

Thanks.  With the lack of reactions I was beginning to think that it was just my current OS/browser combo that caused this. It is nice to know that this is not the case.