Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games similiar to GTA 3

carryoncarryon Member Posts: 12

It has been a long time since I've played non-mmo games on my PC. My last game (besides TES games) was Grand Theft Auto 3. I *love* this game and it will always have a place on my PC. Now, my question. I came across a game, Mafia2, which seemed to be a lot like GTA3. Are there more games like these out there that would be worth looking into? thx.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto 4

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City

If you've got PS3 or XBOX 360, Red Dead Redemption (made by same devs as GTA series) is a a bit like GTA, except in Wild West. It's not available for PC.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Saint's Row 2 is a lot like GTA: SA. It has a lot more to do though. I will warn you though that it is a very obvious console port and not optimized well on the PC so you need to have a pretty beefy rig to play it smoothly. If it runs well though it's a blast to play. The controls do take a little getting used to as well. They are like GTA 3/4 but the menu system works a little wierd with a combanation of the arrow and 'w', 'a', 's', 'd' keys. This is becuase on the consoles it used both analog sticks to navigate.

If you can get over these few faults the game is a blast... I got it for $9.99 on Steam recently and have been playing it non-stop. I'm loving it! image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }