Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next WoW expansion... Mists of Pandaria...

gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

Panda Monks!

New race - Pandas

New class - Monks

New talent system revamp.

New level cap.

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

Cool, dodge tank with self heal.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Yeah Kung Fu Pandas. Oh well, D3 looks good.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

PVE scenario

Challenge mode Dungeon

Pet battle system

World PVP is back. The war between the Horde Vs Alliance will never be as high.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

As if they didn't cater for care panda bears enough already!!!!1111

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

Originally posted by Requiem6

(...)

been there, done that, blizz does not know pvp.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

So it is confirmed. Good thing I'm not playing WoW anymore =/. Doesn't seem interesting to me.

• IneveraskforthisIneveraskforthis Member Posts: 374

I guess i am one of the few people who is disappointed with MOP.

Really Blizz? Pandas? for both Aliance and Horde?

whatever .. pffff

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

FOR THE HORDE!   I am so stoked about this new direction of this expansion being focused on PVP! 

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Haha Pandas siding with the undead, probably the stupidiest thing I have EVER heard of in wow. I know its for gameplay reasons both sides get the race, but its still retarded. Interesting though because its so ridicioulous.

But I'm still sitting here waiting for someone to say april fools!

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by Requiem6

PVE scenario

Challenge mode Dungeon

Pet battle system

Isn't server balance completely screwed beyond the point of no return right now. Could you imagine being Alliance on Mal'ganis? It could not have gotten better since I left.

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

Wow, this looks horrible.  The Pandas are enough to keep me away.  When did WoW turn into a Korean MMO?  

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I did not think I would ever play WoW again. Now we might get drunken Kung Fu pandas? I seriously do not know if I can not play this.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

Originally posted by Neiko

So it is confirmed. Good thing I'm not playing WoW anymore =/. Doesn't seem interesting to me.

I haven't played WoW in over a year or so, but I will getting this expansion. I mean Panda Monks. Sounds freakin cool to me. I will probably play for the new leveling lands and new dungeons, then quit again once everyone progresses to elitist jerk status and the raiding that follows.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Originally posted by Teala

FOR THE HORDE!   I am so stoked about this new direction of this expansion being focused on PVP! 

Well...the focus is the war between the Horde and Alliance. While I am sure there will be heavy pvp elements, it's not like they are going to abandon Raiding as their main endgame mechanic.

What interests me is the new talent system, pve scenarios (dynamic events?) and challenge mode dungeons. So...beyond just heroic mode.

Scenarios and Challenge modes could represent a new type of endgame for WoW, I hope so.

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

Any word on if the monk is going to be  a hero class?  Or can you level it from scratch?

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Kung Fu Panda?

hehe

I had to check the date, it almost seems like April 1st.

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

Originally posted by Biggus99
    Wow, this looks horrible.  The Pandas are enough to keep me away.  When did WoW turn into a Korean MMO?  

its not a western mmo thats for sure. they are bleeding western subs badly. they may have signed a new deal with more over seas areas, but it wont help em here. from care bear mmo to panda bear mmo. this game has gone too far to turn back into the great game it once was.
  • odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

i just gotta say .. L O L is this serious? if this is they musta handed over the keys to WoW  korean base..soon...very soon F2P is coming i bet

blizz must be focusing 99% on D3..

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

Originally posted by ghettobooste

Originally posted by Neiko
    I haven't played WoW in over a year or so, but I will getting this expansion. I mean Panda Monks. Sounds freakin cool to me. I will probably play for the new leveling lands and new dungeons, then quit again once everyone progresses to elitist jerk status and the raiding that follows.

that will b 2 weeks after the xpac launches
  • PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by silverreign

its not a western mmo thats for sure. they are bleeding western subs badly. they may have signed a new deal with more over seas areas, but it wont help em here. from care bear mmo to panda bear mmo. this game has gone too far to turn back into the great game it once was.

How in gods name is Blizzard going to get to fly with the Chinese government? The Panda is a sacred animal in China. wtf are they thinking.

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

Pandaren were in warcraft lore before WoW. FYI to those who think they just brought this up.

There was talk of them updating the old character models/animations too. 

• metalguy23metalguy23 Member Posts: 90

Holy shit this is lame. Lost respect for Blizzard and Bioware. First Bioware with Star Wars The Old Republiccraft, Dragon Age 2 (sad game made me want to rape old nuns thats how bad it was) now Blizzard adding fucking pandas. Holy Shit can it get any worse. I understand PVP is something I was asking for in this game but you had to add fucking pandas? Well this confirms that I will never touch WOW again (haven't played since 2007)  and I will patiently await Guild Wars 2 which will crush Star Wars TORcraft and World of gay pandas. Bye WOW and bye Blizz I am not even going to buy Diablo 3 since I heard of this joke of an expansion. I actually resubbed to check out the changes in Cataclysm and shook my head on how linear and lame it was and now this. Wow just wow!

• IneveraskforthisIneveraskforthis Member Posts: 374

Originally posted by silverreign

Originally posted by Biggus99

Putting Panda into the game is not gonna help their Chinese market (which is bleeding sub as well), i don't understand why would they do that.

Chinese do not like "westerners" use Panda and "westernize" it, not to mention Panda are not consider as COOL in Asia, imo they shoud had put ethereals or some other races instead of Panada, Lorewise it's a mess already anyway. (Panda siding with Horde?)

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

All you guys bitchin about pandas, Pandaria and pandas have been part of the Warcraft lore for a long time. It's not some recent gimmick to try to appeal to Asian audiences.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

lol I played from day 1 until last year, Pandas were never part of the lore..well at least when the game took itself seriously and respected its own game lore.  Pandas lol, next it will be hello kitty characters :)  was remote controlled cars part of lore too? ofc it was!

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D