Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2.7 patch on October 19

BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388

http://na.aiononline.com/news/announcements/27-update-going-live-october-19-2011

That's three content patches in a 5-month span. Not bad for a game with players (and some trolls) who complain about the infrequent updates from Korea.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
Play EVE for free for 21 days

Comments

• protomunkprotomunk Member Posts: 30
    You might have missed out on Aion's rocky start then. I played for 9 months and that's how long it took to release their first content patch. Too little too late. Aion was a lesson learned for NCsoft.
  • BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388

Yep, I played Aion at launch. But I'm not referring to the first 9 months--I'm talking about what's happening now.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
    Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
    Play EVE for free for 21 days

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I will give it a go again with 3.0.

I can't get excited about these little ones just yet.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Anyone know how long the server maintenece will be ? I still can't login.

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328

Has Aion gone pay to win or has that just been talk?

Thinking of taking it up again while waiting for a new game

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by Mavacar

well there were an item in the cash shop for 2 weeks which allowed the ppl to success on socketin manastones by 100%. but as i said it was for 2 weeks. hope there wont be anythin like that in the future anymore otherwise i would quit too.

• MmoSwanMmoSwan Member Posts: 134

Originally posted by khartokhar3

Originally posted by Mavacar

well there were an item in the cash shop for 2 weeks which allowed the ppl to success on socketin manastones by 100%. but as i said it was for 2 weeks. hope there wont be anythin like that in the future anymore otherwise i would quit too.

Dream on. NcSoft lied about those items saying they will NEVER sell them. Now they did and will continue.

|| Languages for gamers: http://gamerslingo.com
    /where God
    ERROR: Target could not be found
    /target Believer
    /skill science
    You missed your target since Believer ignores science
    /skill logic
    You missed your target since Believer traded all his INT for faith.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

The length of time that the gear enhancement items where for sale is immaterial. Players will have used them, and have them  in their inventory for future use.

Cash shop plus subsciption for those players who are tied into this game ready for milking by NC