Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP boring as hell...

MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

I gave this game a try, and I went to 19 to play a round of minigame....

When you autorun in minigames autorun sometime stops by itself (many other has this issue). And the combat doesnt just feel that smooth. Lag, hard to hit etc.

Comments

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100

You're only lv19, while it seems like you have some issues from mainly your end. What's the point of this thread...?

• ArawniteArawnite Member Posts: 163

Please change the title of this thread.

I suggest: "My computer sucks".

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

i have top spec pc and the autorun does the same thing for me..and i am maxed out..dunno why it does it but it does..has for pvp.well your only lvl 19.

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

I agree,pvp is boring as hell,in every mmorpg.

• SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

Minigames are about the worst place to use autorun anyway. Sadly there is the occasional lag spike but that isn't as bad as the OP tries to make it sound. I fully agree with the rest though: If you just played to level 19 and tried 1-2 minigames before coming here and stating "PVP sucks" then you really can't be taken serious. I bet you are one of those slowpokes that keep standing a lot thinking this is like WoW PVP and therefore get slaughtered without even landing a hit themselves...

• MirastaMirasta Member UncommonPosts: 13

Everytime someone spawns at the respad autorun stopps. But correct me if I´m wrong...autorun in pvp? omg...l2p guys

PS: Level to 80 and fill up your AA and then you can talk about possibly boring times in pvp...lvl 19 pvp is boring like hell in every MMo.